Busting in

Anthony's POV
I'm sitting in Giuliana's room and we hear moaning. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" I yell and run to the door. Giuliana is behind me saying something but I'm so mad I can't even hear her. I bust open Taylers room. I see him and daisy in bed with her on top of him. They see me and get off each other and adjust. "Dude wtf get out" Tayler says. "What the fuck are you doing dude. You have a girlfriend and your fucking cheating on her" I say. "Of course she calls you. She will always pick you" he says. "Have you asked her why? Do you know what she went through. Do you know anything about her past. No you don't because you didn't think to ask. So let me fucking tell you. Her ex broke her by doing what your fucking doing. Your mad because I'm her best friend. Guess what Tayler, she dropped me for her ex when he did what your doing. He told her that she can't be friends with me because she loved him so much she left me for him. He toyed with her. He cheated with his ex like you. He did everything your doing and completely broke her and she couldn't turn to me. She lost herself completely. She got depressed. Very depressed. She locked herself in her room and wouldn't let anyone in until her family finally called me to come see her. I had to talk her off her high and ever since then we promised never to leave each other again" Anthony grabbed me because I was crying. I looked at Tayler in the face "if this is what you want then so be it. But he is my best friend and he's been there for me since I was a child. I will always have him in my life weather you like it or not. For you to cheat on me after one fight is pathetic and you can deal with this on your own. I'm out of here." She says. " you just lost the best thing that ever happened to you because you decided to cheat" I says.

Tayler's POV
I fucked up. I really fucked up. The girl I love just saw me sleeping with my ex. I kicked daisy out. I need to get giuliana back but I don't know how I'm going to do this.

Giuliana's POV
I started to pack some things in a bag because I am heading to my parents. I don't want to be in this apartment building. I don't want to be anywhere near him. I hate him right now. "Tommy are you at mom and dads" I say on the phone in a crying tone. "Yes so is Danny what's going on?" He says. "Anthony and I are on our way. I'll explain everything" I say. I gave Anthony the keeps to my G wagon and we head off to my parents. My phone is blowing up from text. I look down and see Taylers contact pop up.

TAY TAY 🥰: please baby I'm sorry. I am so stupid. I never wanted to hurt you. I should have asked you about your past I'm sorry
TAY TAY 🥰: please giuliana open your door. Please talk to me.
TAY TAY 🥰: please

I decided to ignore Tayler because I don't have words to say. I show Anthony the texts and he just grabs my phone and put it in his pocket. We arrive at my parents and I run inside. I ran to my brother and told them and my parents everything. "That's it, your staying here for a bit and we are talking to him tomorrow" Danny says. I was about to say something but Anthony got the word in first. "Listen Giuliana I know you don't want to hear this right now but I think your brothers and I do need to go over there and talk to him and find out why he did what he did. I know Tayler and I know that he loved you but I need to know if you love him to" he says I look him in his eyes and he can tell I love Tayler. Tayler is the one person I want to spend my life with. "I do love him but I can't tell him that after this. I don't want this to repeat my past" I say. "I won't let it. Just let us talk to him tomorrow" Anthony says. I just nod my head.

I grab Anthony and my brothers and just go to my room. I don't want to be alone but I don't want my brothers leaving my side until tomorrow because I know how they are. We lay in my bed and I feel safe. I ended up falling asleep. I am comfortable in this bed with people that care about me.

I don't understand why Tayler would do that to me. I thought we were fine. Maybe after the boys talk to him I should hear him out but I don't know. My thoughts were cut off when I hit a deep sleep.