Back to reality

Giuliana's POV
I wake up before Tayler in the morning and I remember we have to go back to reality today. Meaning I have to look at my phone and answer text. Omg I forgot that I haven't talk to my family in a while. My brothers are probably worried sick, knowing them they will show up at my apartment since I haven't answered in a week. As if God was listening I hear pounding on my door. Loud loud pounding and I knew it was my brothers. I jump up from the best so quickly that I wake up Tayler. He sees me run out my room and to the door. I open up the door to Tommy and Danny rushing into my apartment to make sure I am safe.

"GIULIANA JAMIE BUSCH WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?" Tommy yells.
"I FOUND THE REASON!" Danny yells from my room.

I guess Tayler heard the loud pounding because he was dragged out of my room with his shirt on. Danny pushes Tayler over to me and they both just look at me with a nasty glare.

"Tay I think it's best if you go back to your place right now. I'll call you later okay?" I say to Tayler. He nods and kisses me on the cheek. My brothers look at him in shock that he would even do that with them here.

Tayler's POV
I had to leave Giuliana's because her brothers came in and started yelling and dragging me out of the room. Instead of me staying for the conversation giuliana told me to leave which was probably for the best. Before I left I kissed her cheek and her brothers were shocked I even did that.

Once I got home I checked my phone and whole shit Giuliana and I have a lot of explaining to do to our friends. I text them in our group chat and told them to come over and we will explain.

Giuliana's POV
My brothers sat me on the couch and started asking me questions.

"Who is this guy? , where did you meet him?, how old is he? , did you sleep with him?, is he the reason you didn't answer your phone?, did you not think to check in?" Danny said.

Tommy just looks at me with the look of approval because he knows what I'm about to say.

"Please just listen to me guys. I love you both with all my heart and I'm sorry I didn't answer my phone. I was so wrapped up in this world of comfort and love that I never wanted to leave. That guy is Tayler Holder. He is my neighbor, he's 22 years old, no I have not slept with him and no he's not the reason I didn't answer my phone. I wanted to call you guys and tell you everything that has been going on since you guys are my brothers and my best friends but I was so wrapped up in my world with Tayler. He makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world. He makes me feel like nothing is wrong when I am with him. When I'm in his arms at night or just on the couch watching movies I feel safe. I feel as if nothing bad can happen to me when I am with him. I understand that I should have checked in but please Danny and Tommy understand where I am coming from. I've felt this way once and I haven't felt it in a long time." I finished and looked up.

Danny is looking at Tommy and Tommy is looking at me with a huge smile on his face. Tommy gets up and gives me a big hug. "Awww baby sis I am so happy to see you are finally see you happy with another guy." He says

"You approve?!" Danny says

"No I don't approve because I have not met the guy yet but if our sister is happy let her be happy Dan" Tommy says. Dan nods and gives me a hug. After all that they leave and I sigh on the couch. I look at my coffee table and see my phone light up. I take a look at it and see the group chat blowing up. Oh god I mentally think to myself.

(Just a reminder of the group chat)
Baby reeves 🖤 - Anthony
TAY TAY🥰 - Tayler
Rockstar ⭐️ - Jaden
E boy nurse 🩺- Griffin
Joshy 🙈 - Josh
Party animal 🍺- Bryce
POV master 🙃 - Kio
Baby reeves 🖤 : it has been a week. God damn it if you don't answer before 1 I am going to come over there balls blazing
Rockstar ⭐️ : guys please we are so worried about you!!! Giuliana?!? Tayler?!? Answer us!
Joshy🙈: I'm worried
E boy nurse 🩺 : same
Party animal 🍺: same
POV master 🙃: same
TAY TAY 🥰: hi guys! Giuliana and I are okay. Come over my place around 1 and we will talk to you about everything. Sorry for being MIA.
Me: sorry guys! Tayler and I have a lot of explaining to do. I guess we will see you at 1.
Baby reeves 🖤: better be a good explanation. I just talk to your brothers because I was worried sick giuliana. They won't tell me anything because they say I need to hear it from you.
Me: I promise ant it will be just trust me. I'll see you all at 1. Love you 💕💕 .

Holy crap I hit my hand to my forehead. What are we gonna tell them?!? I think to myself. I look at the time at its 8am. Well at least I have a few hours to prepare myself. I think I'm gonna take a needed spa bath and just relax until 10 then I'll get ready. I should probably text Tayler and tell him I'm coming over at noon to talk to him about what we are telling the boys.

Me: hi 😊 sorry about earlier. My brothers can be very protective and intense sometimes.
TAY TAY 🥰: it's okay baby girl 😘 I get it.
Me: so I was thinking I could come over around noon so we can talk about what we are going to tell the boys. I just know how Anthony is going to react and I want us to at least be on the same page.
TAY TAY 🥰: sounds like a plan babe. I see you when you get here 😘

I couldn't stop smiling from him calling me baby girl and babe. I don't know what it is but this man came out of no where and has me feeling some type of way. Tayler Holder where did you come from?!

Authors note:

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating but thank you for being patient. I will have the conversation with the boys posted in the next chapter! I hope you enjoy! I'll be getting back on my updating schedule now after I upload a few chapters for you! 💕