Time to win her back

Authors note:
Don't come at me for the picture. I just found it on the internet. I needed something that would go with the story!

Sorry for the short chapter. Sorry for not updating twice last week. My dog of 13 and 1/2 years just passed away a day ago and she has been really sick so I was taking care of her.

Also thank you for 1K views! You guys are the best! Keep reading and voting! So much more to come.

Giuliana's POV
I can't move. I'm frozen just looking at him. He looks tired, hurt, scared and alone. I want to hug him but I can't move. I can't even think of words. I love him but I can't move.

Tayler's POV
I can't move. Even when she's hurt she looks like the most beautiful girl in the world. Her puffy red eyes hurt my heart. I did this to her. I did this to the girl I love. I'd do anything to hold her right now.

Giuliana's POV
My feet started to move forward towards him. I couldn't help myself. I finally reach him and grab his hand. It was cold until it lock in with my hand. I don't know what it is but anytime I'm with him I feel safe. We look at each other in the eye and I motion my head to my room. I lead him to my room with our hand still holding onto each other.

We reach my room and it's dead silence. I sit on the bed with Tayler next to me. We look at each other and sit in silence until he decided to speak.

"Listen Giuliana, I am so sorry for what I did to you. I was jealous that Anthony was always going to get your time and your pick over me. I understand that it's stupid but I never understood what you both had until he put everything on the table. I can sit here and tell you how sorry I am but that won't change what I did. I made a terrible mistake and I can't lose you. I am willing to do what it takes to get you back because we'll I love you. You are the—" Tayler tried to finish but I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I loved you since our week in our own world together." I said

"I am so sorry" Tayler said

"No more sorry a let's just enjoy this moment with each other. Cuddles?" I say

"I would love to do that right now" Tayler say

We lay down in the bed and get under the covers. Tayler wraps me in his arms and I snuggle into his chest. I can hear is heart and it's beating so fast. He may have messed up but he is the love of my life.

Tayler's POV
I don't know how I could do that to someone like Giuliana. She is amazing. She is everything I could ever ask for. My heart is racing from that kiss and I know she can hear it from laying on my chest. She is perfect. I will never hurt her again. She is the love of my fucking life.