That night

Giuliana's POV
we finally reach the apartment and the only thing I want is Taylor. As soon as we walked in the door I pulled him to me and we started making out. Everything got heated quickly and we manage to get on the bed.

I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around me and a smile plastered on my face from last night. I turn to see Taylor is still sleeping, so I start tracing little circles on his chest. He soon wakes up

"Hey beautiful" he says. I can help but smile
"Good morning Tay" I say
"Last night was amazing. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Do you regret it?" He ask
"Oh god no! I loved everything about it and I'm really happy it was with you! I love you" I said
"I love you too baby" Taylor says

I get out of the bed to head to the shower. I turn some music on and start to sing while I clean myself.

TAYLOR'S POV
I am so in love with this girl it's nuts. She gave herself all to me last night and I couldn't ask for anything more. She is so beautiful. I don't know how I ever hurt her but I will never hurt her again. I could never hurt her again. I would be to stupid to. Giuliana is in the shower at the moment and I can't help but think that I want to do something special for her. I want to take her out on a special date to show her how much she means to me and how sorry I am for everything. I have a plan!

She gets out of the shower and I hand her my card. She looks at me confused and ask why I am giving it to her.

"I want you to go to the mall and buy something nice for tonight. It all on me and before you ask questions it's a surprise." I tell her
She doesn't ask any question she just nods and gets ready to go to the mall. She gives me a kiss before she leaves the apartment. Well now it's time to talk to the boys and her brothers about planning a perfect date for the girl I love!

Authors note:

Hi guys! Sorry I have been MIA, covid really took a tole on my family so I was just focus on them all of quarantine. But I am back and going to keep updating! Also I was thinking about doing a Daniel Seavey book... what do you all think???