He knows

Giuliana's POV
I woke up in my new apartment, looking around. I went to get up and realized that I couldn't. I looked down and saw arms around my waist. I turn around and see Anthony sleeping like a baby next to me. I smile while looking at him for a few seconds. I guess me moving woke him up because he says "why are you smiling at me"
"Sorry I forgot how much I loved our sleep overs." I say.

Anthony and I have been friends for about 15 years. Our families are actually family friends of each other. Anthony is the only one out of my new life that knows who my actual family is. The Busch family is known for beer and actually having a TV show. How ever I am know for Instagram. I take a lot of Instagram modeling pictures. Once the TV show aired I got a huge following. After the following I had people come into my life that only used me for clout. Let's just say those people aren't in my life anymore. Anthony is the only one I have left because he never used us for clout. He had his own clout with TikTok. He's the only person that did not change from the clout he got. He didn't let being famous get to him. As for our other friends we can't really say the same. Anthony knows I hate when people find out who I am because I can never trust anyone but him. However, he says his friends are different and that I am meeting them all tomorrow at a party.

Anthony gets out of bed "Hey, I'm gonna head back to sway. I have to get ready for the day plus I'll be Taylers later. He's having us all over"
"okay, try and not be loud tonight then. If you want me to come out I need my sleep." I say. Anthony and I hug and say goodbye.

Now I am left alone in my apartment for the first time since I moved yesterday. I think to myself on what to do. I then had the bright idea to go to the gym. I head down to the gym and I see Tayler in the gym. I mind my own business and I head to do some cardio. I ended up doing 45 mins of cardio. As I am heading to the squat rack Tayler and I make eye contact. He pulls out his headphones and says "Hey Giuliana! I didn't know you work out"
"I have to work out or I feel like I do nothing all day. Now if you excuse me I need to get back into my workout" I say. We go back to doing our own thing but I can't help to notice he keeps eyeing me here and there.
Tayler's POV
I notice Giuliana in the gym. I pull out my head phones and say "Hey Giuliana! I didn't know you work out"
"I have to work out or I feel like I do nothing all day. Now if you excuse me I need to get back into my workout" she replied. I can't help but stare at her here and there. I know her from somewhere but I can't really figure out where I know her from.
I'll figure it out when Anthony comes over tonight. I'm sure he will tell me why she looks so familiar. I have all the sway boys coming over so they can drink and I can film for my YouTube channel because I need some good content. I noticed Giuliana left. Damn she didn't even say goodbye.
Giuliana's POV
Tayler kinda looked spaced out in the gym. I was going to say goodbye but I didn't want to ruin his train of thought. Once I get back up to my apartment I start my shower and get ready for the day because I need to go to the grocery store and get some food in this house so I can cook. I also need to get some wine in this apartment.
Once I get out of the shower I blow dry my hair and kinda wave it. I did a light natural make up look and wore some black jeans with a white shirt and jacket and white shoes. I looked like this.

Hair

Makeup

Makeup

Outfit

Outfit

Once I was finished getting dressed I left and went to the store

Once I was finished getting dressed I left and went to the store. After a few house I came back. I ended up getting side tracked and went to a few places. I come back into my apartment around 9pm only to be annoyed from the noise coming from next store.
There is a bunch of people yelling and I remember Anthony telling me he was going over there tonight. So I decided to text him.

Baby reeves 🖤
Yo! Reeves I really wasn't kidding please keep it down. I just got home and I can hear everything you guys are yelling about.
Read at
9:15pm

After I texted him I got changed into my pajama set that looked like this

I looked back at my phone and realized that Anthony's bitch ass ignored me

I looked back at my phone and realized that Anthony's bitch ass ignored me. He never ignores me unless he wants my attention and I haven't given him any. All of a sudden as I'm about to text him again I start hearing knocks on my wall. I am so confused until I realized it was the boys.

I start to head for my apartment door and walk out. I knocked on Tayler's door loudly so they can all hear. The yells stop and someone comes to the door. I look up and HOLY SHIT ITS JADEN HOSSLER. He opens the door enough for me to walk in. I walk into the apartment and see all my favorite TikTokers. I see Bryce hall, Josh Richards, Griffin Johnson, and Kio Cyr. I'm standing right in front of the door with all of them looking at me up and down. I then realized what I am wearing. What I am wearing isn't the problem. What the problem is that they are drinking my families beer that has a picture of us on it. Bryce looks at the beer box and notices.
"Holy fuck your Giuliana Busch! You own this beer. You famous on Instagram. Guy this is the girl we always talk about" Bryce says.

All the boys finally realize who I am and start asking me millions of questions. "Boys as much as I would love to talk to you all night I would just like to know where Anthony and Tayler are." I say. "I don't mean to be rude. I am sorry but I got home from a long day and there is banging on my wall and the only two that are not around are Anthony and Tayler" I finish.

"Tayler!!!! Giuliana Busch is here to see you" Jaden yells. Tayler yells back "Thats impossible I would know if the love of my life was in my apartment" Tayler yells. He comes around to see me and everything hits him. His jaw hits the floor. Well looks like what I didn't want to happen happened.