The talk

The sway boys POV
We honestly can't believe Giuliana Busch is right in front of us. Holy shit she's hotter in person. But what is she doing here?!? How does she know Tayler?!

Tayler's POV
holy shit it makes sense. I knew that I knew her from some where but I couldn't figure it out. She is ever guys dream. She is the most talked about female on TV but keeps such a low profile which is why I like her so much. Her business is her business.

Anthony's POV
I hear Jaden say that Giuliana Busch is here. It hits me that Tayler doesn't know Giuliana's last name until just now. He walks around the corner and stops. I have a huge smile on my face. "Hi best friend. I'm glad I ignored your text. I knew you would come over!" I say. She gives me a death glare and I laugh.

Giuliana's POV
Anthony laughs as I give him a death glare. Everyone is looking between us. Until I finally speak. "Yes I am Giuliana Busch, but please don't let that change how you treat a women. I am just a normal person. I'm assuming Anthony told you about a friend named Giuliana?" They all nod there heads. I continue to speak "well I am that Giuliana, all the FaceTime calls and all the texts he does the stupid smile to was all from me. We have been friends for years. Now that you all know that I have to say. ANTHONY, if you ever ignore me again we are going to be fighting." Anthony just laughs. "I'll kick your ass Giuls" he says.
"Sure Anthony sure. Anyways, can y'all keep it down, I had a long day. I would really like some sleep tonight I have a interview tomorrow with the rest of my family" I finish. They all nod there heads and I say goodnight. They all wave and Anthony hugs me. I head to my apartment and go to my bedroom. I turn off the lights and falls asleep to silence until my phone goes off. I ignore it so I can sleep and I'll worry about it in the morning.

I wake up the next morning to a bunch of text from Anthony.
To GBaby 🖤
From Baby reeves 🖤
Bold is Giuliana
Italic is Anthony
You have been the topic of discussion since you left
You know Tayler actually likes you
Can we add you into our group message?
G?
Giuls?
Giuliana?
GIULIANA?
ANSWER ME!!!
Here are there numbers so save them
Jaden xxx-xxx-xxxx
Josh xxx-xxx-xxxx
Bryce xxx-xxx-xxxx
Kio xxx-xxx-xxxx
Griffin xxx-xxx-xxxx
Tayler xxx-xxx-xxxx
Good morning to you too baby reeves
I saved the numbers so you can add me to the group chat but I can't answer much cause I have my interview with my family.

I instantly get added to a group message and my phone blows up.

Baby reeves 🖤 - Anthony
TAY TAY🥰 - Tayler
Rockstar ⭐️ - Jaden
E boy nurse 🩺- Griffin
Joshy 🙈 - Josh
Party animal 🍺- Bryce
POV master 🙃 - Kio

Baby reeves 🖤 - boys your wishes have been answered. You may all welcome Giuliana
Rockstar⭐️ - HIII G
Party animal 🍺 - GIULIANA HII
POV master 🙃 - Hi Hii
E boy nurse 🩺 - what's up G?
Joshy 🙈 - thank god! Tayler wouldn't shut up about you!
TAY TAY 🥰 - josh shout up! Hi my love 😍
Giuliana 😍 - hi boys! Hi TAY TAY 💕 I'll have to text you after my interview! Im about to head on stage to start it!
TAY TAY 🥰 - well be waiting and watching love! You'll do great! I'll be at your place by 8 to take you to the party! Hope you don't mind going with me and Cody.
Giuliana 😍 - can't wait to see you 😊

With that I put my phone in my bad and head to the stage. I can't stop thinking about Tayler. I just can't believe he may like me back but then again I can never tell, I'll just talk to him when we hang out. If we ever do. I finish my interview with my family and it went great. Of course the people know I now have a crush on someone I've recently come in contact with. I head home and have to get ready for the party since it's five and Tayler said he was going to be here at 8!

I turn on some music and start to get ready for the party.