↳ Episode Four

[Next Day]

Hae-mee POV

Me:
I had this weird dream last night

Win❄:
About?

Me:
I got married to someone who looked exactly like you

Win❄:
Oh
I don't know how to feel about that...

Me:
I'm gonna marry you one day
Read

Me:
Aish|
What am I say|
Sorry

Win❄:
Yeah
I'm going to school now

Me:
Oppa pick me up~
We can walk together

Win❄:
I take the public bus

Me:
Really? Me too

Win❄:
So we take the bus together?

Me:
Maybe :3
I'll keep a lookout for you >.<

Win❄:
Well approach me when you see me

Me:
Eh I'm good
My looks were probably better in your imagination
>.<

Win❄:
...
Ngl you looked like an 8 y/o with pigtails in my imagination

Me:
Ya!

Win❄:
You just seem so innocent

Me:
I can be dirty when I want to

Win❄:
I dare you to be

Me:
What?! Dirty with you?!
I can't

Win❄:
Y not?
Too innocent?

Me:
No, it would just be too awkward when we get married 💋

Win❄:
Smh stay innocent, love

Me:
Heehee you called me "love"

Win❄:
Oh
Yeah sure
I might miss the bus bye

Me:
Lol I'm already here
Read

*---🌹---*

[WIN POV]

I looked around after placing my earbuds into my ears, which began playing J-hope 'Hope World'.

From across the street I saw a girl with short shoulder-length hair. She was wearing another school's uniform. I was going to look away when I realized she was staring back at me.

"Is that.. Hae-mee..?"

She pretended to look away which was the perfect opportunity to take a quick picture of her. She put her head down as a voice echoed through the air.

"YA! IS THAT SON HAE-MEE?"

I looked in the direction of the voice to see a group of girls approach her.
Bullies.

"Shoot. What time- 2 minutes before the bus gets here..."

Hae-mee looked up at the girls with sad eyes as they messed with her.
"Please leave me alone," I read her silent lips.
I clicked the button to cross the crosswalk, but not before hesitating a minute away.

"What did you say to me?" one of the girls asked, flicking her forehead, causing Hae-mee to flinch.

My eyes travelled to Hae-mee's hands.
Sign language.
She was deaf.

"C'mon.. hurry up..."

The two other girls poured their early morning Latte's on her head, causing her bangs to stick to her forehead. The group laughed as if it were humorous.

I looked at the crosswalk light, finally turning green.

"Son Haemee!" I yelled, running quickly. My face turned red. I was yelling to a girl that probably couldn't hear me...

but then why did she look up?

I finally reached Hae-mee before the timer returned back down to 0.

"Hey. What are you guys doing to her?"

"It's okay," Hae-mee mouthed.
"No it's not!" my blood boiled, seeing her jacket soaking wet.

"Oh wow, Hae-mee. I didn't realize you knew such a cutie," a girl who's name-tag read Choi Miyoung told her as she latched her arm with mine.

"I'm not interested," I brushed her off. "What did Hae-mee ever do to you??"
"She's just so weird," her friend, Lee Chunsil spoke up. "What normal teenager can't speak? She definitely has psychological problems."

I gritted my teeth, about to retort towards her until I heard the sounds of Hae-mee's struggles.

"What's wrong Hae-mee-ah?" the other girl, Ju Seoyoung asked her, tugging on my friend's wet hair.

"Stop it. Leave her alone."
Seoyoung tugged harder, causing Hae-mee to fall to the side. "Hae-mee-"

Miyoung and Chunsil pulled me back. "Oppa, just forget that loser!"

Teenage girls scare me.

"Do you all not have a conscience?!" I raised my voice, pushing the two girls away. They gasped at my sudden actions.

"Hae-mee, are you okay?" I asked.

She grimaced and pointed to her ankle. "Aish. Hold on.'

"I'm okay," she mouthed, and then pointed across the street. The bus was about to depart for my school. I looked back at the girls.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves. Ridiculous."

Slinging her arm around me neck, I lifted her into my arms, meeting her eyes momentarily. I turned to the direction of Lilia's house but then abruptly stopped my motions, turning to the rude girls.

"I only like girls that are at my standards. You three are far below."

"But Oppa!" I heard Chunsil whine.

I turned back around before muttering under my breath, "I'm not your Oppa."

A/n:

Hello! Mizu here <3
Would you rather MCND not have debuted, or you never being introduced to Kpop?
I would choose not being introduced okay bye-