↳ Episode Three

[BIC POV]

"So, Bic," Castle J spoke after stuffing a whole slice of pizza in his mouth. "Lilia told me that-"

I heard the table pound and lift... Which only meant that his sister has kicked him.

Behind her black-framed glasses (which she only wore at home), she hid a small blush.

"Ow! What the fu-reak, Lilia!?"

The girl stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms. In my opinion, it was cute.

Unexpectedly, he blurted out, leaving me for sure: shocked. "LILIA USED TO HAVE A THING FOR YOU!"

"YOU DI...sgusting turd wipe!" she yelled, slamming his hands on the table as she stood up abruptly.

Hae-mee put down her pizza, shaking her head with a disgusted look on her face.

I laughed, watching as Lilia chased her brother around the entire house with the pizza cutter.

"So... um.. h-how did you know that it was me...?" Hae-mee asked, bringing my attention to her. I thought back.

"Castle J-hyung showed me a picture of your birthday party last year. You grew up, so it was a little hard to tell."

"Well how did you remember me..?" she asked.

I remember seeing the test in the bag and that's how I remembered, but considering why she barely spoke properly.... I decided to lie in order to avoid conflict.

"BT21 Bag and also, you were so cuteee!"

"OW! HE BIT ME! YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!"

"THERE IS A F***ING FETUS IN THE NEXT F***ING ROOM, SO STOP F***ING CURSING!"

Hae-mee yelled out, but not before rolling her eyes, "I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT! SHEESH!"

"You guys seem like a happy family," I laughed. "But I'm boutta ruin this shit right here, right now."

"LANGUAGE!" Castle J yelled, still facing off between Lilia and her friend, the pizza cutter.

"IT'S CORONA TIME!" I screeched with a smirk.

"Wut?" Castle J came in, clothes disheveled due to the struggle of being an older brother who seems like the youngest kid.

I sat back down.

"You mean the bear..?" Lilia asked, putting the pizza cutter back.

"do you guys even watch the news...?" I asked, blankly.

"We only have Netflix and Hulu..." Lilia pouted.

I scratched my head, "Instagram, Twitter..?"

"Well... Lilia's been grounded, I forgot my password, Hae-mee still doesn't know how to use IG... even though she downloaded the app like a year ago..."

"I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!" she exclaimed in protest at her brother.

"Then what's an IG story?"

"A book, I think..?"

The eldest smacked his head.

"Anyways," I continued. "Everything's cancelled. No one goes to school, no appointments will be met until further notice... We all have to stay on quarantine to slow the spread of Coronavirus. If we do go out, we have to stay 6 feet apart and wear a mask. Well... Since I'm here and you guys need updates..."

I got up and walked outside to my car, the three Son siblings filing out one by one.

I pulled out two suitcases. "I was hoping to stay a night... Or a week... or a while...."

"Eunbi broke up with you again, didn't she..?" Castle J deadpanned.

"Yeah..."

Hyung nudged Lilia, "Hear that? He's available again," he teased.

"SON SUNGJUN!"

Hae-mee sighed and helped me out with my luggage as Lilia chased across the middle of the street.

"Are they always like this?" I chuckled.

"Not usually.... But often," Hae-mee mumbled softly. I could tell that she was a victim of having to choose a side.

"It's so cute," I shake my head, getting my other suitcase while Castle J screamed, running through the road in panic while Lilia pulled out fake Naruto shuriken from her jacket pockets, Naruto running after him.

"Should we be concerned..?"

"NARUTO! SASUKE!" Castle J screamed, looking in our direction.

"Eh... They'll be okay.... i hope," Hae-mee laughed awkwardly.

"In that case," I said. "I CALL BEING NARUTO-"

"N-NO WAY!" Hae-mee disagreed firmly.

---
[WIN POV]

I coughed again and shivered, pulling my blankets up to my chin.

"We should get you tested... I really hope it's not Covid.. But the chances are really high right now," Mom said to me, rubbing my hair back and fourth.

"I'm okay Mom," I lied. Dad came in and brought me a plate of canelés.

"Just baked them fresh," he said, giving me a sad look before leaving.

"Thanks," I yelled, before erupting into a coughing fit.

Mom took the plate with a concerned look. "Aish... if only your aunt wasn't so stubborn, going everywhere while there's corona... Then she came here and passed it to you... It hurts to see my baby like this!"

I coughed again,"Can I just go to sleep...?" She nodded. "Go ahead, baby..."

She got up and left. "I'm not a baby," I mumbled under my breath.

My hand searched blindly under my pillow until I finally found my phone and texted Hae-mee.

Me:

Tell Lilia that I'm sorry I couldn't make it.
I'm still kinda sick

Hae💙:
Kay~but we couldn't even get out of the house today either ):
Oppa had us celebrate his friend's bday...
But get well soon! T-T I miss you

Me:
Alright...
Stay safe

Hae💙:
Will do~

A/n: You mad at me yet? 👀