↳ Episode Six

Win❄:
Hae-mee?

Win❄:
Pick up
Please

Win❄:
I'm sorry

Win❄:
I'm worried

Win❄:
I miss you

*---🌹---*

[LILIA POV]

Tears filled in my eyes as I sat next to my sister. I'm such an idiot.
Why did I have to say that to her??

"Hae-mee, I'm so sorry..."

"Ms. Son, your brother is here," I heard a nurse peek in. I nodded, wiping my face dry, and beginning to step out the room. I couldn't help but turn around just to make sure she was okay.

I nodded and exited.
"Lilia," Oppa hugged me.

"I'm so sorry," I cried softly. "I didn't mean for it to come this way. I only wanted her to speak again- even if it meant that she would be mad at me. I'm so so sorry..."

"Shh it's okay... It's okay," he rubbed my back.

"It's not... Why couldn't I have caught Dad earlier..? Now she's mute and hates herself. I'm at fault here... for everything."

He hugged me tighter. "Never blame yourself for what happened to Hae-mee."
I looked up into his dark black eyes, filled with wild rage.
"Now... let's go be there for our baby sister."

I nodded and wiped my tears again as we stepped back into the room where Hae-mee was beginning to wake up.

"Oppa!" her eyes lit up as she signed with her right hand.
He hugged her, getting teary, "Please don't do that again, ok? Hae-mee. Promise me..."

I bit my lip, still feeling guilty. Hae-mee nodded silently and he kissed the top of her head.

"You know we love you," Sungjun-oppa said, doing aegyo with teary eyes. She giggled softly.