↳ Episode One

*---💙---*

[HAE-MEE/ YOUR POV]

"We have three hours together. What do you want to do?" Junhyuk asked you.

You pulled out a small notebook from your over-all pocket and wrote the first thing that came to your mind, "All I want to do is to just be with you."

"Nice rhyme," he chuckled. You curtsied, putting back your notebook.
"Hae-mee-ah," he said after things settled down. You looked up at him, tilting your head a bit so he knew you were listening.

"I'm sorry for bringing that up back then. You told me it was personal, yet I pushed and I pushed, and it went too far," he smacked his head. "Gosh, I'm such an idiot."

You nodded, not knowing what to say, and faced your eyes at the sidewalk.

"But, you know," he said, intertwining his fingers with your own. You looked up. "You can always talk to me no matter what. I don't judge. Everyone has some secret they want to hide. And in the process, they lose a voice."

"Alright," you signed with your left hand. You were lucky that Win understood sign language, which was still a mystery to you.

You smiled, beginning to return your arm at your side, when he grabbed your wrist suddenly.

"Hae-mee, what is this?" he asked, eyes emitting concern. You dropped your gaze again as he examined the large scar in the middle of your wrist.

"Hae-mee." You looked back up as you were able to return your hand at your side. "This isn't okay like you always say it is."

Your eyes glistened as you nodded.
"So that's why you didn't reply..."
You nodded once again, lump stuck in your throat.

"I-I-I," you shut your eyes tight, tears falling and meeting at the bridge of your chin.

You couldn't speak without thinking about that man's raspy growl in your ears telling you to keep your mouth shut.

"Hae-mee-" "I... I-I.." You weren't going to give up. Even if that was true, still, you wanted to try. You wanted Win to know that you were grateful that he was at your side.

You took a deep breath in and whispered the first words you've spoken since you were thirteen:

"I love you."