3: Overworking and Lollipops

Logan's POV
Logan was sitting as his desk, hands at his hair. He was over working himself, he knew that but he stilled continued. Logan also knew it wasn't healthy but that was the least of his worries right now. He had an assignment to complete. It was 2am and it was due at 10am. He cursed at himself when he looked at the time. He had been given two days to finish this assignment that would take the average person at least a week.

Logan laid his head up, he was now on his bed. He wondered how he got there, he grabbed his glasses after stretching when he looked at the time. It was 11am. He was panicking, how could he oversleep? Was he really that tired? All of these thoughts seemed to stop when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Logan mumbled

They opened the door and stepped into the clean room "Hey.. so I just wanted to check on you, I saw your light on at 3am and checked on you and you fell asleep at your desk so I put you on your bed" Virgil said sheepishly

"Oh. Thank you, Virgil"

"Yeah no worries"

They both looked around the room for a second. Silence filling the air.

"Uhh, well.. I hope you had a good sleep. See ya" Virgil closed the door behind him.

3rd Person POV
Virgil let out a sigh. Why couldn't he just talk to him like how he talked to anyone else?! Why couldn't he just look into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes that flowed like honey when in the sunlight.. snap out of it! Virgil walked into the kitchen to get himself a drink when he noticed a pack of lollipops on the kitchen counter.

He grabbed two, one for him and another to offer to Logan just in case he wanted one. Virgil inspected the bag trying to see if anyone tampered with it. The dark sides liked to toy with them sometimes but this one seemed to be in normal condition. After he finished his drink he popped the lollipop in his mouth. He walked back to Logan's room to see if he is working or not.

Virgil knocked and walked into Logan's room, to see him working again.

"Haven't you worked enough?" He said, taking the lollipop out of his mouth and waving around with his hand.

"No, this needs to be completed and it's overdue"

"How much time did you get to work on it?"

"47 hours, 34 minutes and 12 seconds."

"So two days?" Virgil interrupted

"Correct"

"And how long would it take for someone to do it?"

"It would take the average person at least a week to complete"

"Damn" Virgil paused for a second "Want a lollipop?"

"Sure"

Virgil walked closer to Logan and handed him the lollipop. Logan unwrapped the lollipop and put in his mouth. He started to type more. Virgil just sighed and sat on Logan's bed, going on Tumblr. He thought it would be a good idea to give him some company. Virgil put his lollipop back in his mouth and moved it around a lot.

~Timeskip, brought to you by Crofters Jam™. Logan's finished his work~

3rd Person POV

Once they both finished their lollipops there seemed to be something in the middle. It seemed a little suspicious but they shrugged it off. A little later Logan and Virgil both felt dizzy. Like they've had a potion. Then it clicked. The dark sides must of put a potion in the middle of them but the question was.. what kind of potion? Logan left his room and to Romans room with Virgil following. He knocked on the door.