9: A Perfect Birthday

Ship: None (But hints at intrological)
Story Type: Casual/Cutesy; with some good ol' Logan angst.
Also everyone's friends with each other; because I don't like arguments.

Logan tossed and turned in his bed. No matter how hard he tried to sleep the day away he couldn't. He wanted to sleep through the day as he didn't get enough sleep last night. "Stupid isomnia" he mumbled to himself as he got up, getting out of his white unicorn onsie and putting on his usual outfit of brown pants, a black polo shirt and his signature tie. Logan walked out of his room and into the kitchen where he was greeted with Roman and Patton.

"Heya kiddo! You're usually the first one up, you okay?" He asked with worry

"It's alright, just couldn't sleep as well as usual" he adjusted his glasses.

"If you're sure then"

Roman had finished his breakfast when he began to speak, looking up from his bowl (he was eating fruit loops aka gay cereal). "Hey, Microsoft Nerd.. wow, you look tired" he noted without any filter.

"I didn't notice" Logan rolled his eyes.

~Le time skip brought to by Crofters Jam. The only jelly I will put in my belly~

Everyone was relaxing in the living room. Logan was reading, Roman and Patton were watching a movie and Virgil was on his phone, most likely on Tumblr. The movie finished and Patton propped up and looked at Logan. "Do you bake cookies with me Lo?"

"Him? Bake cookies? He never says yes"

"I mean you're right but shut up Princey" Virgil spoke with a smirk at the end

"I'll gladly help you bake cookies Patton"

Patton's eyes lit up. "Yay! We can sugar cookies or chocolate chip"

"Sugar cookies" he replied as they both walked into the kitchen while Roman and Virgil sat there confused but they shrugged it off.

They had finished making the dough and now they're cutting it with cookie cutters, Patton had a heart one as well as a one that looked like a cat face. Logan grabbed two as well, a crescent moon and a mushroom cookie cutter (I like mushrooms okay). They finished the cookies and they were now in the oven baking. While they were waiting Patton played some Disney music and Roman joined in the singing; they sang together until the timer beeped signaling that the cookies that finished. Patton ran over, put on some oven mitts and carefully grabbed the cookies and placed them on the counter to cool. 

While they were cooking Logan and Patton made icing. Once the cookies had cooled they decorated them as the cookie cutter shapes. Patton made all kinds of cats and coloured the hearts with the colours that repersent everyone. Logan stuck with the normal colours; with the mushrooms being brown and grey cresent moons. After they finished Logan saw how much of a mess they had made and decided to clean up while Patton offered the cookies to the others.

~Timeskip. I bet the cookies tasted delicious lmao~

It was right after lunch when Remus and Janus came for a visit. Now everyone was in the living room, movies were playing the background while everyone was playing a board game. Logan was winning, and Remus was last. He kept schreecing telling them many creud things. After the board games everyone relaxed, talking to one another or doing there own things enjoying the company. Janus and Remus intended it to be a small visit but they ended up staying until dinner. Logan was cooking but recently Roman has being helping in the kitchen as he wants to improve his cooking skills. They were making a simple dish that everyone enjoyed. Roman was doing quite well, Logan guided him a little and soon enough they were done. They plated it to everyone and they all seemed to enjoy it.

After dinner Virgil and Janus did the dishes. Logan was making himself some coffee while they were doing so. Janus looked at Logan

"You look tired as hell, you okay?" He asked sincerely

"I'm alright"

"That was an obvious lie" He replied

"I assure you, Janus, I'm fine" Sighed Logan

Janus looked at him dead in the eye "The truth, please"

Logan couldn't helped but tell the truth, it's as if Janus controlled him to say the truth. "It's my birthday today and I was worried that everyone forgot and I couldn't sleep because I have isomnia and I ran out of my sleeping medication" Janus had stopped making eye contact. "Happy?"

"Yes, that works" Janus whispered

Everyone had stopped what they were doing. Logan had isomnia and took sleeping pills? But more importantly, IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY?! No one had even wished him happy birthday. To everyone it just seemed like a normal day. 

They all stopped their thoughts when Remus spoke up. "Well that's why I came over. I even got a present for him! Why else would I be here?"

"You.. bought me a present?"

"WELL DUH?! I was going to give you deorderant but Janus said you wouldn't of liked that so I got you something else" He said as his eye twitched and gleamed. 

He threw the gift to Logan (YEET) and Logan, somehow, caught it. He opened to it to see it was a handmade doll of him with all the ways he's harmed him. "Thank you, while this is very... you... I appreciate it"

Virgil cleared his throat "Ship". Remus hit kicked him his leg, hard.

"I'm.. gonna go to bed; goodnight everyone" Logan said and walked quickly with his present upstairs. He heard everyone say their "goodnights" and "happy birthdays" to him. 

He said on his bed and stared at the gift. As gruesome as it was; he loved it. He got ready for bed and drifted to sleep. In the morning he opened his eyes only to see his room had multiple presents in them as well as a note attached to one of them. "Sorry we couldn't give you these sooner, shipping was delayed a little bit. xo your famILY" 

Logan smiled knowing he had a great family.

Word Count: 1010

A/N: I hope you enjoyed. I wrote half of this and then forgot about it, but I completed. I hope that it doesn't feel too detached. Also, I'm aware that Logans birthday was a while ago, I just wanted to write birthday angst for some reason. See you in the next chapter y'all. PEACE OUT!