Maedhros x Blind!Elf!Reader

"Let him be!" you scream to the horrendous orcs that were dragging again Maedhros to the torture room, your small hands around the cold bars of your cell

"Shut your mouth, elf scum!" one of the orcs snarls, kicking your cell roughly.

Those beasts dragged Meadhros away, laughing wickedly while kicking in his ribs which earn them more screams and curses from you. When the door was close you could hear the chains hitting on metal, chaining him to the torture table. You close your eyes as the first painful cry come from the torture room, tears falling down from your e/c eyes.

This were your days in Angbang. They thought that torturing Maedhros was torture for you...and it was. His painful scream made you sobbing mess, your body shake in fear and sorrow.

You had met him when he was on his way to fight Melkor, the Dark Lord. You two shared a camp since you were also traveling but not to where he was going.

On that night, you two become really good friends. You sharing stories of your travels and he sharing tales of the beautiful land, Valinor. You understand his commitment to his father' oath, it was his right to retrieve the heirloom of his family.

In the morning, you gave him your sword. Promising to follow him and fight for him which he accepted but made you promise to run away if the things get too ugly.

You never did that...instead, you try to help him when he was caught by a horrible monster which leads you to the same fate.

The door of the torture room open and a bloody Maedhros was thrown to his cell. The orcs spat on his bruised body and left while laughing like hyenas. You crawl to the cold bars of your cell, trying to look at him better.

"Maedhros?... Are you okay?" you asked with a tiny voice, fat tears running down your soft cheeks.

He curls his body, groaning in pain. "...I don't know if I can take more of this..." his voice weak.

You shook your head slowly, trying to contain your sob. "W..We will get out of here soon... I will get you out of here, Maedhros!" a small smile formed on his lips with your words.

"You always see the bright side, Y/n.... but I think you are wrong this time..." he groans while trying to sit up.

You woke up with a loud bang. You open your eyes and saw a group of large orcs dragging Maedhros away.

"Where are you taking him?!" you asked with a firm voice.

One of the orcs chuckles and looks at you with his dark eyes fill with lust, looking to your body up and down. "The Dark Lord wishes that his guest of honor has a little fresh air." that was the only thing you got from the orcs as they drag a weak elf out of the room.

You scream and hit the dark bars of your cell, yelling that you will rip their heads off if something happens to Maedhros but your promises only earn you a belly laugh from the orcs.