𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨

I feel his soft lips touching the skin beneath my ear making me chuckle. The incredible feeling of his skin on mine.I've always imagined how it had to be when a person loves you with her entire heart and soul. The feeling of kisses filled with passion and lust that you can hardly breath. When you're so close- skin to skin- knowing that this person would never want to hurt you- only wants to see you smile and truly happy. A person that has the ability to break down the walls you built to protect yourself from getting left broken again. The walls you built so high that you thought no one would ever try to break them,but then he stepped into your life and changed it completely. You thought you'd never be able to feel like this again- feeling loved by someone. You know that he had you from the moment on your eyes first met. You tried so hard to reject the warm feeling he gave you when he was around. You tried so hard to ignore the longing for him to smash his lips against yours. You were so afraid of opening your heart. The last time you got left broken with a heart shattered in pieces- you didn't want to let anyone hurt you again. You knew he wouldn't give up until he had you all to himself, no matter how long or hard it would get, he'd never leave you. All he wanted was to see you smile again- to let you experience this feeling- the feeling of being truly loved by someone.....