𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Shawn's grip is tight around my wrist as he pulls me behind him. A part of the palace I've never seen before. He pushes me through a door into a room which seems to be his bedroom. It's a bit bigger than mine and smells like him. It's a really pretty and tidied room for a boy.I give him a questioning look as soon as he let go of me. "What the hell was that? Huh?" He runs his hand through his brown curly hair sighing. "Your Brother, I didn't know who existed, didn't do anything? Wether to me or to anybody else." Shawn walks around his body tense. "You've had no right to go at him like this. You were so close to punch your own brother. Don't deny it I mean I've seen it myself." Anger flows through my veins. I make my way to the door wanting leave slamming it. Shawn grabs my wrist pulling me back to him. He pulls me close to his chest.Meeting his eyes. Guilt. A bad conscience. Good boy. At least he feels a bit bad for what he did.
"Bella sit down......please", he says softly pulling away. My mind is full of questions. It would definitely be better If  I left. 
I sit down on the kingsized bed looking at him. I wanna know what made him do angry. Who made this guy her so angry? Well of course his brother, but why? If Ethan told the truth about his brother being mommy's and daddy's kid then there's no real reason for him to be this mad. Shawn sits down on a chair across me. He lets out a long sigh. "Listen ,Bella, I am really sorry. I know that you've just talked to him and that I didn't have to go at him like that.......", he says looking to the ground. "You know it was just... I haven't seen my brother since my parents kicked him out. Never complained about it. Yeah I know how that sounds like. Trust me I do love my brother but it's his own fault that none of us want him here." Shawn's eyes find mine. He breaks the eye contact again. His eyes focused on something he thinks for a second before getting closer to me. "Bella." By the sound of him saying my name everything inside me starts to heat up. It sounds so perfect coming from his mouth. Almost like I want to hear him say it again. I meet his gaze as he takes my hands in his. "I know how my brother can be.....he's not as nice as he might seemed." I grab one of his finger making him look at me. He sighs knowing exactly what I want to say. What happened?
"He made me lose one of the most important people in my life. But that's another story okay." He sits up in his chair pulling his hands away. "I just want you to know that I did it for you. Okay. I don't want you to go through the same shit like -", I cut him off. "Like she did?" Shawn looks at me trying to figure out what to say. His eyes fly around while he's playing with his watch on his left wrist. I feel kinda bad. Maybe shouldn't have said that. I stand up making his eyes focus on me. I cup his face looking right into his eyes. "Hey....I am grown. Okay. Don't worry." His eyes soften. I feel his hands around my waist pulling me closer. "You know that I'll worry. Because I care. I care so fucking much about you." He looks deep into my eyes meaning every single word he just said making me smile. "No swearing, Mendes." He giggles. Relief. A huge wave of relief overcomes me as I see him smile. It feels like it's been ages since I've seen his cute smile. He pokes my nose making me laugh before leaning in. Every single cell in my body has been craving this feeling. The feeling of his lips on mine. I look at him as he pulls away. "One more", I pout. Shawn chuckles and places another kiss in my lips. "One more", he asks knowing exactly what I'm gonna respond. I nod smiling. He leans in his lips brushing mine softly before he pulls away giggling. "That's not fair." "Oh it is. Other girls don't even get as close as you do." He looks at me a grin on his face. "One last kiss......please." I give him as much puppy eyes as I can. "Aww. Okay. But It doesn't have to be the last one or do you have any other plans for today?" I smile shaking my head. Shawn smiles too. A passionate kiss following.