𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"We should do that again", Peyton says grabbing her stuff. "Yeah. It was fun." She hugs me before she sneaks onto the hall and walks to her bedroom. It was really funny with her; we might become good Friends. I don't have this much Friends at home, because I usually don't have time to hang out. I mostly take care of my Little sister and since she's not old enough to stay at home alone I have to be there 24/7. But I like it, my sister means everything to me and I'd never say no to hanging out with her. We used to have tea parties in her room. Emily and I sitting on the ground around her Little table together with her stuffed animals. All of us wearing Emily's home-made crowns. Damn I miss that little monster. My eyes fly over to the Picture on the windowsill I've taken with me as I got here. That's the last Picture of Emily, dad, mom and me. It's my favorite Picture of all the time and I'd definitly die If something happened to it. My eyes widen as I realize that this Picture is about to drown In the rain. I rush over to the window and grab the Picture which is already soaking wet. "No, no. C'mon. Please", I sob. Suddenly I recognize a Person Standing in the rain as I'm about to close the window. The Person just stands there looking to the ground not even trying to run from the water that is falling from the sky. I get a better look at the Person and recognize Shawn? What is he doing out there? It's almost 12am. I watch him for a couple minutes until I decide to sneak out. I feel the rain flowing down my Skin as I step outside. My clothes soak in the water and start to stick to my Body feeling heavier with any second. "What are you doing here? It's late and I don't know If you noticed, but It's raining." "I could ask you the same", he says soundng unimpressed. Shawn turns around as I get closer. Our eyes lock immediatly. I look up into his dark Brown eyes feeling a wave of heat running through my vains. "Why are you still awake", I whisper. He leans down a bit. "I could ask you the same", he whispers back causing a cold shiffer running down my spine as I feel his warm breath on my Skin. The rain is dripping down his curls. His shirt is attached to his muscular Body. I see his eyes flying up and down my Body before I feel him wrapping an arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. My eyes wander over his face taking in every single Detail. Even the little scar on his cheek. Humans are Pretty weird, aren't they? The start caring about someone they barely know and Imagine how it would be like if the Person owned their heart. "What are you thinking about", Shawn whispers putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I look at him getting lost in this Deep Brown eyes. My Hands make their way up into his neck pulling him closer to me. "Bella , I-". He looks down to me. My thumb touches his lower lip gently making me want to feel them on mine. He grabs my wrist and pulls my Hand away from his face.Shawn pokes my nose with his making me giggle. His eyes wander down to my lips making me get even closer to him. I feel his Body against mine. He looks deep into my eyes. It almost looks like he's trying to figure out something. I am about to cup his face with my Hands as he suddenly Lifts me up giving me a fireman's lift. "SHAWN", I scream making him laugh. He walks through the halls the way to my room. "Let me down." He stays silent. Once we get to my room he lets me down. I sigh in relief. I promise I knew he wouldn't let me fall, but i don't like the feeling of being carried. Shawn wraps his arms around me pulling me close. "I'd never let you down", he says looking right into my eyes. He places a kiss on my forhead before he gives me a last look and leaves.