𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

I feel my nails digging into my skin as I form my hand into a fist feeling the anger taking control over my body. This conceited idiot. Who does he think he is? He doesn't know anything about me. Yeah my dad might be a little bit different since mom died, but that's totally normal. I mean he lost his wife, the love of his life. Who wouldn't be sad after something like that? He's been down and hopeless sometimes but he never stopped fighting, he never gave up. He's working so much to give us a good life, that's all he's been living for the last years. I am really happy that I can support him with the money I get for being a part of this stupid competition. I sigh loudly. Life hasn't been easy since mom passed away. Dad always told me that it's okay to be sad but he also wanted me to be happy for her. She fell asleep peacefully without feeling any pain. She's been fighting so Long only to see us growing up. Dad always said that heaven gained an angel and that she'd be looking down to us being proud of who we've become. There are those Moments when I just wish she'd be here and would tell me everything's going to be fine. A tear rolls down my cheek by the thought of her. "Hey, you okay", Shawn's voice says behind me. I turn to him meeting his gaze. He gives me a frown which is probably supposed to say "What's wrong". I nod silently before I leave. I rush through the halls as fast as I can not wanting to let anyone see me cry. I make my way to the libary which is like 4 times bigger than my home. I sink to the ground behind one of giant shelfs and cry silently. A book catches my attention. I wipe my tears away and take it out off the shelf. I sit down on one of the Sofas which are standing around. I let my hand run over the book cover. I chuckle. It's been a while since I've read this book series, probably read it in fifth grade or something. I start reading the first chapter remembering how good this Story was and what a huge fan I've been. Suddenly the queen walks up to me taking a look at the book I picked chuckling softly. "Harry Potter; good choice", she says taking seat across me. "You've read the books", I ask sounding a bit surprised making her laugh. "I might be the queen but even I had a childhood." I chuckle by her answer. "I was a big fan of the books. I've read the whole series probably 8 times.  And when Shawn was little I've bought him the first book as a present for his 8th birthday. He read it within a day which made me really proud as a potterhead." I laugh. "So I bought him the other books too. That was the time when he didn't want to anything else except for reading those books." She shakes her head laughing. "So Shawn was a real potterhead?" She nods. "Oh yeah he was. He had wands and a little cape he always wore. Nowadays he wouldn't admit it but he had a huge crush on Emma Watson who is playing Hermione Granger." I giggle. "You know, Bella. Before I signed in for the competition I had a normal life just like you." I look at her my eyes wide. I didn't know that it's not the first competition. "Do you miss it?" She thinks for a second. "On some days I do, but I am happy to be here. I mean I have a beautiful Family and a good life. I knew that Winning the competition is what I want. I wanted to win my husband." She laughs. "No but for real. I am happy about it and you should shoot your shot too. I've seen how he's looking at you", She says winking at me. I smile shyly. An assistent walks towards us. "Oh Chrissi good Timing. That's Bella my future daughter-in-law." The queen winks at me smiling. "Hi nice to meet you, I am Chrissi the queen's assistent." She gives me a warm smile. "Miss it's time for a meeting." The queen nods standing up. "Was nice to talk to you Bella. Enjoy your off day." "Yeah. Have a good day too." She smiles before she leaves with Chrissi. I smile. The queen has a heart of Gold. She's so nice. Shawn has luck to have her. Shawn; I should better apology to him. I head to the secret room he showed me hoping he'd be there. I reach the room and open the door seeing Shawn walking around. He meets my eyes. "Listen, I shouldn't have just walked away earlier." He chuckles. "It's okay. You don't have to apology. I mean I am kinda used to this okay. And it's my fault I shouldn't have asked."   The memory of the dream pops up in my mind as I look in his eyes. They're as deep brown as they were in my dream. I stare at him for quiet some time not paying attention to what's going on. "Did you listen to me", Shawn says lifting my chin with his hand. I nod slowly still staring at his appearance. I lift my hand slowly wanting to place it on his cheek as he suddenly grabs my wrist bringing my mind back to what's happening. "Bella?" I pull my hand outta his grip. Shawn chuckles while I feel my cheeks heating up." S-sorry I-I gotta go." "Bella wait", Shawn shouts behind me as I start walking away running up the stairs to my room. Why did I do this ? I am such an Idiot.