𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

I wake up by Isabelle opening the curtains letting in some sunshine. "Good Morning Lady Bella. It's time to get ready for breakfast." She gives me a soft smile before walking into the bathroom. I slowly sit up rubbing my eyes yawning. "C'mon. We gotta hurry lady Peyton will be here any minute." I frown as I get up but Isabelle pushes me into the bathroom before I can even ask any questions. I take a quick shower smiling as the memory of yesterday pops up in my mind. My assistant helps me into my dress she prepared while I was in the shower. "Wow." Isabelle looks at my reflection In the mirror smiling. "You like it?" I nod looking at the pastel blue dress she made for me. "It's perfect." Isabelle styles my hair as it knocks on the door. "Good Morning ladies", Peyton says sticking her head through the door. "Woah girl! Look at you! Wow." I giggle blushing.
"Beautiful, right", my assistant asks making Peyton nod. "You look like a real princess B." I smile shyly.
"Great ladies, but you two gotta go. 5 minutes to breakfast." Peyton and I smile nod smiling. I thank Isabelle for the dress before we leave and head through the halls. Something's going on with Peyton, she's acting kinda weird. "Okay B. I gotta tell you something", she says as we're walking through the hall. "So yesterday I got to spend some time with Prince Shawn. Bella, I swear he's just soo handsome! We walked around the garden and sometimes I caught him staring at me. He's a real prince", she says looking around with a dreamy smile on her face. "He's just perfect." I shake my head. "No one's perfect. Not even Shawn." Peyton stops looking at me raising her brows. "Shawn?" I stutter. "Pr- prince Shawn." I cough blushing. Peyton laughs. "Don't worry Bella. You don't know often I accidentally just called him Shawn, but he said that it's okay. He doesn't like that formal title." I nod exactly knowing what she's talking about because Shawn told me himself. I frown looking around as we meet the other girls in front of the dining room. "Where are Cortney and Chloé?" Peyton pats on my shoulder making me look at her. "Oh Girl you missed some things. Cortney got sent home and Chloé left. She was homesick and couldn't stand being here any longer." I nod remembering that it's a competition and that Shawn's able to send the girls home he's not interested in. Today we have to eat on our own because the royal family has some important things to discuss in private. We use that to talk about how everybody's doing so far and if they've already spent some time with the prince or not. Except for Mona all the other girls already spent some time with him. I feel kinda bad for her as the other girls start to tell her that she's probably being sent home.
Today's nothing officially planned which means free time. Whoop whoop. Not gonna lie all these interviews and stuff are getting on my nerves because none of us act normal in front of the camera.
I decide to spend my day at the library. As I make my way through the halls I bump into a brown haired guy who looks pretty similar to Shawn. "Oh god. I'm sorry milady." I chuckle. "It's okay. I didn't see you coming either." A little smile forms his lips. He reaches out his hand looking at me with the same brown eyes Shawn has. "Ethan", he says shaking my hand softly. He keeps holding my hand giving me an expecting look. "Bella." Ethan smiles nodding. "Nice to meet you Bella", he says in a cheesy voice leaning down placing a kiss on the back of my hand. "Let me guess, you're Shawn's brother." Ethan nods looking the ground. "Why didn't I know you existed? I mean Shawn never said anything about you?" Ethan shrugs. "Maybe because I'm the disappointment of our family. I'm the older one of us and actually supposed to become the king after my dad but they just - whatever; it's a long story." I give him a sorry look. "What about you? How did you get here?" We start walking around a bit. "Well basically my little send the application to this competition for me without telling me and here I am." Ethan laughs. "Does that mean you didn't even want to get to know my brother?" I chuckle blushing. He looks at me raising his brows. "Lets say that I didn't expect to get to know him or even to get a close look at the palace." Ethan giggles. "But now you're falling for him because he's completely different from what you've expected and you two will end up as the new royal couple everybody will talk about?" I laugh rolling my eyes. "Jealous?" He laughs. "Nahh. I mean I'm used to that. My brother always gets what I want." He winks at me making me blush a little. "Ethan", a familiar voice yells making us turn around.