𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Where the fuck have you been?" Peyton jumps off my bed walking towards me as soon as she sees me entering my room. "I've been waiting for almost two hours! Two fucking hours, Bella." I lift my hands a little making a move to calm her down a bit. "Peyton listen I -". Shawn steps behind me placing his hand on my shoulder making me look at him. Peyton's eyes widen and she looks from side to side in between us making me some sort of nervous. Does she know what's been going on between me and Shawn? I know that it's part of the competition to spend time with him but he said it himself, did the other girls get as close as I did? "Sorry Lady Peyton. It's my fault you've been waiting so long. I met Lady Bella in the halls and - I forgot the time. Sorry." Peyton nods slowly with an expression on her face I can't really read. "Fine, Fine", she says. I turn around to look at Shawn. "Oh, it's okay. Imma leave you two alone", he says in a polite way. His eyes meet mine and he winks at me before walking away. I watch him leave with a dreamy smile on my face. He's just too handsome to be true. "He's a real gentleman, isn't he?" Peyton's comment makes my head fly around facing her with  widened eyes and blushed cheeks. "I got ya! Ms "he's just being nice"." She smiles dirty. "Honey I knew it. I knew it from the beginning." She winks and makes signs to leave. "You're leaving already? Didn't you wait so long." She shrugs shaking her head. Before she walks through the door she turns around meeting my gaze. "I just wanted to make sure he brings you back safely and without any hickeys."