Author's Note

Hey there! Kristen here. 

If you're reading this, then that means you've finished reading the first book I've ever been able to call completed. I have participated in NaNoWriMo numerous times in the past, but I've never had the motivation to go back and finish whatever it was that I had been writing. You have no idea how many half-finished projects there are clogging up the files on my drive.

I started writing this story sometime in the latter half of 2019. I'd had a really over-dramatic dream take hold of me, and I couldn't shake the grip the ideas had on my mind, no matter how cheesy they felt. I know the finished product is rather short and has so many flaws that I still need to work through, but I'm very proud of myself for finally getting it all down here, even if it's only the bones of something that could have been bigger.

I do plan to come back to this one every once in a while to correct any noted issues with continuity, and I definitely plan to bulk it up with more content, something which I do feel a lot of the later chapters are very severely lacking.

Still, I hope I have managed to create something enjoyable for you, as writing it has definitely brought great joy to me. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who's been reading this, whether as a newcomer, or a supporter from the start. You have no idea how much it means to me.

Thank you thank you thank you, sincerely and from the bottom of my heart.

<3