━Eliminate them

a / n dedicated to TheFutureLegend for sharing her guess killer! i honestly like when someone's suspects a character in a story :) x

✁✁✁

✁✁✁

━━CHARLOTTE FLAIR'S POV

We were packing our things back, preparing to leave this island. They all had fun, a genuine smile across their faces, but not me.

The truth is, I've never been happy with this peer group since they requited Alexa Bliss. I couldn't stand her. She's been acting a bitch to me and I could sense that, and yet they let her in just because AJ Styles' dating her.

"Hey Babe, is something bothering you?" I was taken back from myself as I heard someone spoke up as he grabbed my arm. "Nothing. I'm just fine." I smiled at Roman and then Seth, Dolph, Dean, Carmella, and Sasha went back to the cottage and sat with us.

"Is that what you only got Sasha?" The ego-centric in the gang, Dolph Ziggler, chuckled, "Well I could get any of your things on your body without noticing it, that's how fast I am. Can any of you do that?"

"You're perfect to be a thief, man! But can you stay longer for five minutes under the water? No! 'Cause I'm the only one who has the ability to do that!"

"Booo! That's lame!" Dolph gave him thumbs down and dirty fingers then he turned to Dean, "What about you, Dean? What's your unique talent?"

I saw Dean pointed himself and let out a sigh, "Quite frankly, I have the strong ability that could recognize someone by touching his hand with my eyes closed."

I rolled my eyes at their nonsense conversation. Really, Ambrose? Or are you just being arrogant?

"What the hell?! That's awesome!" Sasha exclaimed as she seemed impressed in which I caught Seth Rollins rolled his eyes.

"That's not impressive at all. Well, I'm good at memorization too!" Seth proudly stated. "Oh! me! I'm good at playing!" We all turned to Mandy when she stepped back here in the cottage.

"Playing what?" I raised my brows on her and then she smirked at everyone, "Playing someone by my acting skills."

Nobody spoke up and then after five seconds, the boys suddenly burst out laughing at Mandy.

"Nice joke, Rose. HAHAHA!" The infamous laugh of Seth Rollins. I side-eyed Roman and he was busy on his phone.

"Guys, guys, Vince McMahon chat us on the GC. He said we shouldn't leave the island yet 'cause he's going to set a meeting with us on the day after tomorrow."

WTF! I'm not going to mingle with Alexa Bliss for another two days! I'm so tired of seeing her face!

"Oh man!" Carmella groaned in frustration as she also checked the message on her phone. "But we can't stay here at the cottage," Seth said.

"Not a problem, Seth. My family and I have an abandoned resort house few steps away. But let's hope it's not filthy or what." Sasha said.

After thirty minutes of traveling, we reached the destination and the resthouse was found in the middle of the woods.

Weird...

She bends and picked up a key under a rug. Sasha told us that her family always left a key on the rug for emergency purposes, just like this. 

We entered the main door and Sasha said, it was the only door of their rest house and every windows were covered with grills.

Sasha toured us on the house and it's not filthy at all.

"Hey, Sasha. Did someone take care of this house while you're away? 'Cause it doesn't look like abandoned." Roman said while were observing every detail of the house.

"That's what I'm wondering about," Sasha confessed. "But whatever, let's just be thankful since we won't be living in a dusty house."

━━SASHA BANKS' POV

Once I finished the touring session, they all went to the respective room and started to pack out their clothes and other kinds of stuff.

I grabbed Seth Rollins, the guy I have a crush with and I think we're feeling the same, and toured him on the house secret spot on the house, the basement.

"You didn't tour the others here huh..." Seth said and he seems amazed at the room.

"That's right. 'Cause this place is just for the two of us." I smiled and then kissed him.

I went back to the bedroom, wearing the smile Seth gave me. "Whassup, Charlotte?" I smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes, spreading lotion on her skin.

Our family's resthouse has four bedrooms. Two rooms.for the guys and the other two were for the girls. Seth, Dean, and Roman were sharing the first room while AJ and Dolph were on the other one.

Charlotte's my roommate since she doesn't want to join and sleep with Carmella, Mandy and especially Alexa.

"I'm so tired, Sash!" She blows up. "I'm so tired of Alexa and AJ rubbing their relationship on our faces!"

"Girl, you're just the only one affected. I mean most of us were not bitter at their sweetness." I teased. "Shut up, Sasha."

"Also, why don't you just focus on Roman? Your relationship with him." I suggested as I closed the curtain.

"I'm so done with them..." She sternly said through gritted teeth as she ignored my statement, "To the point, I want to lay my hands on and kill them..." I swallowed and slowly turned to Charlotte after she delivered that strong statement.

Charlotte's not been like this mad? I was surprised by her strong words lately. What the hell is happening?

"K-kill them?" I asked and then she nods.

"Yeah. Kill them....with kindness."