━It's you!

a / n dedicated to xheelmella she's one of my active readers, thanks for reading this book sweetheart! ♥ x

✁✁✁

✁✁✁

━━DOLPH ZIGGLER'S POV

"Where's Charlotte's body?" Roman suddenly asked without making eye contact with us when we reached the kitchen.

Seth sighed as he stopped searching for weapons from the cabinet. "Ro, I think you're not ready to see her..." He trailed off worriedly giving Roman his gazes.

"Please. Tell me where." Roman pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to remain calm.

Seth and I stared at each other and lead our friend to the living room. Roman shifted his eyes to the left side corner of the room, behind the sofa. I saw he was shaking as he slowly approached Charlotte's corpse and then he broke his tears down.

I admit I used to look at Charlotte with hatred after she exposed my relationship with Mandy. But that hatred vanished when she left the world. Therefore I realize, show unconditional love and respect to everyone while they are still alive.

"Charlotte...." Roman cried out in pain, filing his girlfriend's corpse with the warmth of his shoulders on bended knees.

"Hey Dolph," Seth nudged at me and whispered, "I don't know what to believe anymore but didn't Dean said that Roman saw where he hide his cutter? What if Roman went upstairs after he learned Charlotte cheated on him, so he could get the cutter? What if that was what really happened?"

I looked away from Seth and drifted my sight on Roman. I would feel guilty if Roman really killed Charlotte. I am the reason why everybody knew Charlotte cheated with her partner. I should've not said anything. If I didn't announce her secret, maybe she's still with us, maybe she's still alive. Maybe this mess will not happen.

"I'm sorry for everything, Charlotte. I SHOULD'VE NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE!" His eyes and nose started to turn red because of continuous tears falling down on his cheeks.

"Roman, nothing will happen even if you drop a thousand tears on Charlotte, it will not make her alive!" Seth yelled. "Get up there 'cause we should be chasing Dean right now!"

Roman locked his sight to Seth and I could see hatred in his eyes. He slowly let go of Charlotte and slammed Seth on the wall, holding his collar.

"SHE'S WORTH OF MY TEARS! AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!" Roman shouted and delivered a massive punch right on the jaw of Seth with all of a sudden.

"Hey hey hey! That's enough!" I said, trying my best to separate them.

"FUCK! GET OFF ME!" Seth shouted as he escaped from Roman's hold and punches.