━Have you killed the others?

a / n dedicated to kam5sos13  for these comments every chapter ♥ i love everyone who jot down their thoughts each and every chapter, 'cause it makes me inspire writing this book even more ♥ x

✁✁✁

✁✁✁

━━SETH ROLLINS POV

"Roman's not with us when Charlotte died..." Mandy trailed off and we all shared a look.

Mandy's damn right. Roman ran away upstairs, without a word, after he couldn't accept Charlotte cheated on him. We thought it's a good idea 'cause we believe he needs space, that's why neither of us chased him and comfort him.

But after Charlotte's terrifying scene, leaving Roman by himself makes him suspicious.

"Guys..." I gulped, alternating gazes with everybody, "Do you think Roman...would kill his girlfriend?"

Dolph slowly nodded, "I won't doubt about it since Charlotte cheated on him."

"He also finds out where I hide my cutter," Dean added as he seconds the motion.

"Fuck!" We all turned to Sasha when she suddenly cursed, rubbing her temple in frustration. "As much I wanted not to suspect Roman, he's the most suitable person with reasonable motif to be the culprit."

Carmella and I shared a look and all of us started running upstairs to hunt the person we accused in agreement.

"ROMAN!!!" I shouted as I opened the door of the boy's bedroom.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, ROMAN?!" Dolph yelled, unlocking every door he reached.

"STOP HIDING, YOU JERK! FACE US!" Carmella added, patrolling on the hallway.

We all toured at every part of the rest house as Sasha lead us. The garden, the library, the bathroom, the girl's room, and other guest rooms. But we couldn't find Roman Reigns and that frustrates us.

"It's impossible for us not to catch him. Sasha's resthouse isn't that big." I said as we stayed in the kitchen after the unsuccessful hunting.

"Maybe he ran outside after he killed Charlotte," Dolph stated.

"No. That's impossible." Alexa opposed. "Even if the lights blacked out at that moment, we should hear the noise Roman made shutting the door down."

"Alexa's right. Unless he escaped from a window." Carmella said.

"That's not gonna happen." Sasha immediately shook her head as she pointed out the windows here in the kitchen. "All of the windows have grilled. The main door is the only way to escape this resthouse."

I nodded. It feels like he's still hiding inside this house.

"Where's AJ anyway? He hasn't been with us hours ago. Where's the last time you see him?" Sasha asked everyone.

"In the pool!" Dolph, Carmella, and I answered in unison.

We went outside as we sauntered to the general direction of the pool area and started looking for our friend AJ.

Dolph and Dean started yelling his name while Sasha and I roamed our eyes around on the pool.

"What?" I heard Dolph mumbled in confusion after we saw nothing.

"I thought AJ's here?" Sasha turned to me in which I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's just go inside. It's getting cold here." I yelled at everyone to step back inside the house before Alexa and Carmella could take a peek on the bushes. 

"Now what? AJ's missing too." Carmella groaned in frustration as we went back to the kitchen together.

"Guys, what if AJ's the person who killed Charlotte? What if he planned all of this?" Sasha gulped, throwing everyone a gaze.

"There's no way AJ could do that." Alexa suddenly commented, staring at the dining table.

"What makes you say that? Look at him, he's nowhere to be found too!" Sasha replied.

"I've known him for four years. He's a good person. He's not a murderer so stop accusing him, will ya?!" Alexa defended her missing ex-boyfriend, raising the tone of her voice.

Alexa's been so defensive when it comes to AJ. I wonder why?

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that. I'm soooo sorry for accusing AJ Styles! I'm soooo sorry for accusing the person who's nowhere to be found right now! THE PERSON WHO'S NOT WITH US THE WHOLE TIME!"

"AND THAT MAKES HIM A KILLER NOW?"

"YES? I DON'T KNOW! BUT THAT'S A FUCKING BIG QUESTION MAKING US TO SUSPECTS HIM!"

♫ Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop ♫

Sasha and Alexa stopped bickering as all of us slowly turned our attention on Mandy Rose's phone, ringing inside the cabinet.

Mandy walked towards the cabinet and picked up her phone.

"Gosh...I don't know this number." She hesitantly said, fright-filled her voice. "Should I answer?"

"God! What if that's the cops?" Sasha panicked.

"Pick it up, Mandy! Maybe that's important." Dolph sincerely said.

Mandy nodded and was about to accept the call when "Oh my gosh! The person ended the call!"

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this." I heard Dean murmured.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! I received a message." She exclaimed as we heard the noise of notification popped on her screen.

"Whatever. Check it out, then." Carmella bitterly commented.

As of this day, lots of things have been revealed. First, AJ slept with Charlotte. Second, both of them cheated on their partners. Third, Dolph also cheated on Carmella, but the worst part is that it's Mandy.

Our eyes widened when Mandy suddenly dropped her phone on the floor, as her hands were started shaking.

"SHIT! What text did you receive?" Sasha asked right away.

"Damn! Are you alright?!" Dolph worriedly asked as he approached Mandy, rubbing her back.

Instead of answering him, Mandy slowly pointed out her phone, fright-filled her actions.

Carmella furrowed her brows as she picked up Mandy's phone as started reading the message.

Carmella gulped and slowly looked up to Mandy, "Holy shit! Why...did he text you this?"

"FUCK!" I mumbled as Alexa and I immediately took a peek on the phone screen and shock to see,

From: Vince McMahon
Have you killed Charlotte and the others?

━ ━ ━

A/N: Is Mandy the killer? As of now, which of them do you think acts suspicious?