━Where's him?

a / n dedicated to JackMoxley for sharing his guess killer. Thanks for reading this book anyway! more surprises coming! x

✁✁✁

✁✁✁

━━DEAN AMBROSE'S POV

"CHARLOTTE!!!" Everyone including myself approached Charlotte's body. Her throat was mercilessly cut off by a cutter. My cutter. Impossible! How did it get in here?

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Alexa panicked at this point. "Oh my God! Char! Wake up!" Sasha began crying, shaking Charlotte's shoulder. "Oh my God." Seth's eyes widened and looked up to me when I asked, "Who did this to her?" Everyone's jaw dropped then turned their heads on me.

"Isn't that D-dean's cutter?" Alexa aghast, eyes in fright. "What the hell did you do, man!" Seth punched me right on the jaw as fast as the wind blows. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU KILL HER, DEAN?" It was the blue-headed woman who yelled at me. I clenched my jaw, rubbing it with my palm and then looked up at everyone.

"Yes! It was my cutter but I didn't kill her." I defended myself, trying to remain calm. "YOU LIAR! We are all in our circle already and you are the new one here." Carmella shouted. "Guys!! I said it! I didn't kill her! Why would I kill Charlotte? Why would I? I don't even have a motive to kill her?"

"Shut the hell up, Dean! You were just recruited by Seth! We don't even know you. Who are you anyway?" Carmella interrogated. "And how are you going to explain that cutter thing of yours?" Dolph added. "Guys! I swear! I left my cutter on my bag. I didn't bring it with me. So I have no idea either how did it get in here. Believe me....unless someone stole to use it."

"Now what? You're framing up one of us?" Sasha asked right away. "No! And great! Each and one of you believe I killed your friend! Guys, don't you get it? the person uses someone's belonging! I'm telling you! The person who killed Charlotte is trying to frame me up so he or she won't get caught."

"How can you be so sure?" Seth furrowed his brows. "It's the most obvious reason! But I don't know! I'm just telling you I have nothing to do with her. I have no bad feelings towards her. I have no reason to kill her." I yelled as I couldn't take their blames anymore.

"But still! It's your cutter! We don't trust you!" Alexa yelled and she suddenly grabbed both of my arms and attempted to tie them.

"Alexa? What are you doing?" I heard Carmella asked in confusion. "Are you blind? He's the one who killed Charlotte!"

"We can't tie him like that. We don't have any proof besides his cutter." Seth said, rubbing his temple.

"I think Dean has a point. Why don't we ask someone who had a beef with Charlotte?" I saw Carmella side-eyed Dolph, Alexa and Mandy.

"Why are you looking me like that?" Mandy raised her brow. "Why don't you ask yourself? Why did I kill Charlotte?" Carmella yelled. "Excuse me! How dare you accuse me of something I didn't do? I didn't stab her! I am not that kind of person!" Mandy yelled.

"Geez! What if she did it to herself? None of us saw what happened." Dolph said.

"It's just surprising that after those revelations, she's gone. I think she was murdered." Seth suddenly said.

"Why don't we just call the police," Mandy suggested and was about to get our phone on the drawer but Sasha stopped her. "No! No one's calling the police, ya hear me?"

"What the fuck are you saying, Sasha?" Alexa knitted her brows. "The police will arrest us all since we didn't know who killed Charlotte and that'll damage our image!"

Seth gulped, "Are we just going to hide----" "No! But we need to capture the killer and surrender that person to the police." Sasha said.

I get it. I understood what Sasha wants. She has a point and besides, police couldn't easily find this rest house since it was built behind the woods. But one thing also bothers me. I think it's better if we call the police and ask for some help right away before things could go worst.

"How are we going to do that? I don't think that person will confess." Irritation filled Dolph Ziggler's voice, running his fingers through his blond hair. "How can you say that? Are you speaking for yourself? Aren't you going to admit you killed Charlotte?" Sasha raised the brows that made Ziggler looked at her unbelievably. "Stop accusing me, Banks. It's not funny."

"I think so too, Sasha." Seth nodded in agreement and turned to Dolph, "You must hate Charlotte after she shouted your secrets to everyone. Is that why you killed her? To return the favor?"

"What the hell, Seth? Do you even have proof? How could I steal the cutter when I didn't know where Dean hide it?" Dolph gritted his teeth in anger.

"Hey! What about you, Sasha? You're sitting next to Charlotte." Carmella raised her brows in which Sasha widens her eyes in disbelief. "So that makes me a killer now?"

"Enough! This accusation is not helping us at all! What we need is a shred of strong evidence to accuse someone." Alexa sternly showered serious glances at everyone, "Who killed Charlotte? Just tell. Spill it out and explained why?" She groaned when no one answered.

I side-eyed at others and mixed emotions painted on their faces. Fear, anger, and worry. That's what they feel right now. I'm in the middle of worry since I know what I am capable of. I know can protect myself from the killer.

I looked around and found only seven of us were standing there in the living room.

We were ten when we arrived at this restroom. Charlotte's dead so we should be nine. I furrowed my brows as I realized someone's not with us during the blackout happened and the other wasn't with us for the whole time.

I was about to tell them until Mandy Rose realized it and said, "Uh, guys?.... where's AJ and Roman?"

━ ━ ━

A/N: DAMMMN! Is it possible that the culprit is Roman or AJ?? And do you think AJ really died?