↳ 15

The night sky was like a blanket of black

The stars twinkled, like little dots in the sky. The moon shone it's light on the sleeping town, as people retreated to the comforts of their home. One particular house, a large Estate by the rice paddies however, was lit up.

By the engawa, sat two females.

One was slim and tall, with beauty that reminded people of aristocrats. Her hair was dark as the night sky, flowing down her back in gentle waves. Her eyes were doe black, twinkling in the dark.

The other had a curvaceous figure, with sakura pink hair and mint green tips. Her eyes were a lovely shade of lime green, framed by thick eyelashes and a mole underneath each eye.

"Chiasa, tell me about your family." The one we all know as Kanroji Mio speaks gently, turning to the older girl. The ravenette hums, looking at the girl with a gentle smile. "Hm...I already told you about my younger sister, right?" Chiasa speaks, turning to look at the moon. "Yeah! Uchiha Izumi, right? You said she was particularly cheerful for an Uchiha and that she has the biggest crush on the Heir." Mio giggles, an energetic smile on her face. Chiasa chuckles softly, her eyes slightly pained.

"Speaking of the Heir, why don't I tell you about him?" Chiasa offers, and a fond smile forms on her lips at Mio's excited eyes. "Well, the Heir's name is Uchiha Itachi. He's a very silent and solemn boy. He's gifted, stronger than I even though he was younger than me. Although despite this, he cares a lot for the village." Chiasa speaks softly, a gentle smile slipping on her lips. "He is a very shy boy, but he is very fond of sweets." Chiasa softly states.

"The Heir has two younger twin siblings. The youngest is a boy who goes by the name Sasuke. He adores Itachi, and he has a thing for tomatoes," A frown slips on her face. "Although, his father is quite hard on him. He is not a prodigy, which the Father does not like." Chiasa says, displeasure in her face. "What about the girl?" Mio asks curiously. Chiasa giggles, soft and light. "The middle child is Uchiha Hanako. She is a curious little girl, with eyes so bright they remind me of the sun. She gets lost easily, but she always finds her way back to her Brother's. Like her eldest brother, she is a blooming prodigy." Chiasa's smile is wiped off of her face, replaced by contempt.

"Chiasa?" Mio whispers, surprised by the look of worry and sadness in her dear friends' face. Chiasa sighs, holding her hand out towards the night sky littered with stars. "What worries you?" Mio asks the female. Chiasa is silent for a while, tracing the pattern of the stars. A soft smile forms on her lips and she lets her hand down. "Nothing, Mio." Chiasa stands up, patting her clothes. "Let's go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow." She says, holding her hand out.