13. Party

Ciara's POV

I woke up in sheer happiness. I couldn't believe I was finally 17 years old. The smell of French toast filled the house and I knew my mom was cooking birthday breakfast like she always does.

My mom decided to handle the invites and I know little to nothing about it, so I just hope Kyla helped her out or something. I'll actually cry if I find out Jace was never invited.

***

The day seemed to be dragging on. It was taking forever for my party to come.

Kyla came over and I was dressed up in the outfit we planned. My hair was braided down the middle, with a ponytail to the side.

I had fake lashes, lipgloss and silver glittery eyeshadow on. This was the best I've ever looked.

I was really just hoping Jace liked how I looked. I didn't want him thinking I overdid it or I'm only trying to impress him.

***
We finally got in the car to head over to the hotel. The closer we got, the more worry overwhelmed me. What if Jace sees someone prettier? What if he brings someone? We're not officially dating so it could happen.

I brushed those thoughts out of my mind once we pulled into the hotel parking lot. I knew everything was set up, and people were waiting for me to walk in.

Kyla opened the door for me and I pretended to give her a kiss. Then we went to the front and obtained a key to the room.

Jace's POV

From the room we could see Ciara and Kyla. Ciara looked so incredibly beautiful.

The room had about 13 people in it and there was food and drinks everywhere.

"Quick shut off the lights, everybody hide" Riele said.

I hid behind the door so that I'd be the first person Ciara sees when she opens it.

We heard foot steps so I checked through the doors peephole.

"Is it her?" Suzy whispered, I nodded my head yes.

The door handle jiggled, we heard a card being inserted. Followed by a beep sound which indicated the door was opened and—

"Surprise!" everybody yelled.

I was right, Ciara did notice me first. Her smiled spread from cheek to cheek. She had a her hands on my face. In the moment I felt super overwhelmed with emotion, that I decided to pull her into a hug.

I heard Cameras flash so I knew that people were taking pictures, but it's okay. I'd rather the world think I'm with Ciara than Leslye anyways.

***
We decided to go swimming. Being a celebrity really does have its perks, because we were able to have the pool to ourselves for an hour and a half. That was more than enough time.

"Can you do this?" I asked Ciara as I did a sick backflip into the pool.

"I can. Can you do this?" She asked as she did a whole front tumbling pass into the pool.

"Woah" I said amazed. "Since when did you learn that?"

"Since I did gymnastics, duhhh" she said.
***
Later that night majority of the people left. Not everyone wanted to sleepover.

It was Kyla, Riele, Suzy and I remaining. Well, along with the birthday girl of course.

There was two beds and a sofa bed in the room, so we decided two on each.

Me being the only boy, and me having a thing with Ciara, we felt that me sleeping with her would be the best idea.
***
Riele's POV

I woke up at three in the morning because I needed to use the restroom. When I got up, I saw that Jace and Ciara were practically cuddled, and appeared to be wearing their swimsuits still.

I pulled the blanket up over them enough so that you only see their shoulders, and then softly pulled Ciara's straps off her shoulders. I proceeded to take a flash photo and posted it on Twitter.

"Love birds...post and delete" the caption said.

After about 20 minutes I deleted it. "Jace Norman" and "Mystery girlfriend" were trending on twitter. I was kind of surprised to see that not many people knew Ciara's name.

***
In the morning I pulled Kyla aside and told her what I did. I also asked her to try to keep Ciara from going on her phone, as I would try to stop Jace from going on his.

Everyone was getting ready to leave the hotel when Jace picked up his phone.

Without thinking, I smacked his phone from his hand. Luckily, it landed on the bed.

"Why'd you do that?" Jace asked me.
"Because we should be communicating, not on our phones." I responded

"I was texting my mom. She's here" Jace said as he picked his bag up.

"See ya guys" he continued as he hugged all of us, and gave Ciara a peck on the lips.

***
Ciara's POV

When I got home I saw that Jace was trending on Twitter. Curious, I clicked on the hashtag, and saw something I wasn't expecting.

"What?!" I said to myself as I stood up. The picture looked like Jace and I were naked, and we were touching body to body.

There was one thing going through my head: "do not let mom see this".

Truthfully I wasn't mad about it, it kinda made me look like Jace's girlfriend. However it also made it look like I slept with Jace.

Jace and I texted about the situation. He told me it was Riele and that he wasn't mad either. We laughed about it and joked about "how great we look in bed".

Eventually I got tired and told him good night.

I wonder how this is going to play out.