Chapter 7: Beauty Pageant

A/N: This chapter contains feminist undertones.

It was a few days before the school festival. Class 1-A was busy preparing for the live concert. It was hectic each night, but they were having a good time. Everyone was giving their all to make sure that they would deliver an amazing performance.

On a Monday night, they were taking a break. The girls were all gathered in Jirou's room, listening to her sing and rehearse the song. She had such an angelic voice indeed.

The boys on the other hand, were assembled in Kaminari's room. He messaged all the boys in the class to gather in his room upon some important announcements and discussion. While waiting for Shoto and Tokoyami, they all sat somewhere minding their own business.

Bakugo had his feet up on the wall. Kaminari didn't seem to mind, but Iida was lecturing him.

Shoto and Tokoyami knocked on the door. Mineta opened it slowly, scanning the hallway first.

"All clear," he said and allowed them both in.

Since every boy was there, Kaminari began the meeting. "Okay, guys. Me and Mineta have an important thing to discuss with everyone tonight."

"This better be good or you'll go down to hell," Bakugo warned.

"It'll be worth your time. Trust me, bro."

Shoto leaned on Kaminari's bedside table, closing his eyes and listening intently.

Mineta did a creepy chuckle. Upon hearing his laugh, the boys knew nothing good would come out of his mouth. "Apparently, we heard that Itsuka Kendo from class 1-B is participating in the school festival's beauty pageant."

"We all know that!" Iida and Bakugo screamed in unison

Mineta put up a smug face. "Wait, wait. Here's the good part. We have to discuss who in our class that should join the pageant."

"Do we have to nominate someone?" asked Kirishima innocently. Both Kaminari and Mineta ignored his question.

"Our discussion tonight shall be about which girl that should join the pageant. Of course, in this case, we need to consider their looks, maybe the size of their bra-"

His words would continue to become creepier if Bakugo hadn't landed a fist on his head. He exited the room and decided to sleep instead. Some boys started to stand up and ready to leave the room.

"Yo bros! You guys are no fun. I just want to discuss who should be joining the pageant. It's nothing pervy," complained Kaminari as he glared at Mineta. He pouted.

Out of pity, only Bakugo left the discussion. Everyone else sat down and decided to go with the discussion. Mineta led the meeting and he was assisted by Kaminari. Soon after a few minutes, the boys started becoming interested.