nine : late night

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵. - 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱

          Tonight's the night of the bachelor party and I can't be more nervous

          Tonight's the night of the bachelor party and I can't be more nervous. I shuffle, putting my hoops into my ears and looking into the mirror. Wondering what secrets I might learn tonight.

I'm dressed in red dress pants and a white long sleeve crop top with the back cutout. Tall heeled boots on my feet, since I liked how long they made my legs look.

Oliver was having his party at a nightclub in the VIP section. I had never been to a Cali nightclub, it's probably a lot different from Seattle.

I worried about if his brother was coming and how tight his lips really were. Rubbing my wrist anxiously, I place a tiny black purse on my shoulder and let out a deep breath. Wren this week has been tough but we're going to get through it.

What if Oliver does really end up marrying Sabrina? What will that mean for me? I let my mind wander as I break away from the mirror, realizing Oliver was probably waiting for me. After making sure I had everything I needed for tonight, I slipped out of my room and into the living room.

He was sitting on the couch in a dress shirt with the first couple of buttons undone. His hair has been messily done on top of his head, giving him a bad boy look. Pants crisp black with plats and golden accented loafers with red detail. Wow, red must be THAT bitch tonight.

Sabrina emerges from the kitchen before I could say anything. "You two look nice," She says mockingly at me before passing by and slipping over to Oliver. "So when are you going to come back from the bachelor party?"

He checks his phone, "Mm, probably late. AJ and Tristan are gonna meet us around midnight, they just got to their hotel." Great. I look at the clock reading 9:15 pm. It's gonna be a long night. First, I had his sister to worry about, and then his drug dealer friend, now Cedric AND his brothers? This is beginning to feel like too much. "But, Wren we should probably get going it's like a 45-minute drive."

"Okay baby." She says, kissing him sloppily. "Text me on your way back." He nods, looking over at me annoyed. "Be safe Wren, don't wander off." She laughs.

I flash a sarcastic smile and follow Oliver out the door. "Bye sis."

We pile into the car and he starts it, pulling out the driveway. "Now that we're alone you look... so fucking good." A smile creeps onto my face as I grab the aux.

"You look not too bad yourself." I say, looking over at him put the car in drive with seductiveness, "So what's the plan for tonight?"

"I wish it could just be me and you but we still got some alone time. My friends are coming at 11 and like you heard brothers at 12, so we got 2 hours to ourselves." His lips pucker with excitement as my music starts playing loudly in the car. "See and now it's really gonna he lit cause you got these tracks."