twenty-three : canadian citizen

wish the worst gonna be the only
song I choose for the last chapters sorry you guys its nice for me to read/write to 😭 and heres new music so thats good for u guys ahaaha k here's 23! (✧∀✧)˖◛⁺⑅♡

wish the worst gonna be the onlysong I choose for the last chapters sorry you guys its nice for me to read/write to 😭 and heres new music so thats good for u guys ahaaha k here's 23! (✧∀✧)˖◛⁺⑅♡

Tristan plays with my hair while I lay in bed staring at the tiles on the ceiling. My body curled up into a tight ball even though Tristan has been asking me to get ready for hours. This is our third day in France, his connect is meeting us in Marseille at 2PM. It is now 10 in the morning and Tristan has two clothing bags sitting on the edge of the bed for us. He decided that a new disguise for the both of us would be a good idea now instead of later. "How long you wanna lay here?" He chuckles, letting a thin piece fall into my face.

"Until I'm warm." I let out a sigh, tucking my face under the covers.

"Wren you said that 2 hours ago." I sigh before I decide that it's probably best to listen to him. I crawled out of bed and pulled my hair out of a messy bun, the hair tie getting caught in my fingers. I gazed at the clothing at the end of the bed, wondering what extravagant outfits he picked out for me this time.

"Fine. I'm up." I roll my eyes at him, grabbing a small liqueur from the mini-fridge before chugging it and placing it in our pile from last night.

He eyes me, trailing from my ankles towards my head. I could feel the heat he was creating on my face as I picked up one of the apple slices he had sitting on the dresser. A smile crept onto my face realizing he put thought into prepping something for breakfast today. I liked the silence between us. It showed me that everything he said was true—the deep attraction and longing for each other. It grew stronger and stronger the more I let the quiet weigh us down. I clear my throat. feeling my face grow warmer. "Thanks for these." I grab a few slices, stretching my legs a bit.

Tristan furrows his eyebrows at me with a slight smile on his face. "Don't thank me, you made sure I was fed yesterday. Anything you want." He points to the empty Louis Vuitton bags on the floor. "You shall receive." He laughs obnoxiously, pulling $2,000 out of the drawer next to him and tossing them at me in 100's.

I let out a giggle, finishing the slices and running a free hand through my hair. Stepping over the loose hundreds on the floor, I approach the box dye on the bathroom sink eyeing him as I open it. "So what now?"

"Follow through with the plan. What do you mean what now?" He leans back into the pillows, long eyelashes batting waiting for my response.

I sigh setting the dye onto the counter and starting to mix everything together. "With us, Tristan..."

"Oh." He rolls onto his back staring up at the ceiling. "Wren, I already told you how I feel. I know when we came to Europe things were different. I feel like if anything right now, I should be with you."

"Are you sure?" I ask him, as I slather the red paint into my hair, strand by stand becoming heavily coated in a thick cherry color. He leans into the pillows, showing just his eyes and as I look into them I can feel all the worry leaving my body. I sigh before shaking my head as a means to dismiss what I had just said. "I trust you."