sixteen : normal

Amir answered when I called, a deep voice with mysterious lingo

Amir answered when I called, a deep voice with mysterious lingo. He talked us into a package that would be delivered to the hotel as designer bags, he had any gun in his catalog you can imagine from Glock .17's to golden desert eagles. I wondered how Nicole got into contact with him while Oliver drove us to the airport. It was going to be one of the last times I saw her until our next scheduled meet in two months. Just a check-in, in a city only we would know to make sure Cedric's gang hasn't reached us yet. It was also a plan to make sure we kept moving. I kissed her on the cheek goodbye before watching her silhouette fade into the New York tunnel.

Right now, Oliver laid his head on my shoulder on a flight to Massachusetts. I wonder if this is going to be the highlight of our relationship. I shift my gaze towards him. Traveling, running away from the mistakes I've made in my past. I rested my hand on his head, brushing my fingers through his hair lightly. His breath was the only thing I could hear through the mumbles of the people around us.

After the flight we were both exhausted, a coffee cup resting in one hand and Oliver's hand in the other.  As we were approaching his family's house I could see the silhouettes of his siblings looming in the distance. His family welcomed me with open arms as soon as I got out of the uber, an unexpected warmth but it was nice. It was something I hadn't felt in a long time. Liza smiles at me, "I hope you guys are okay. I heard you were going through some things... Just know we support Oliver so we support you." Wow, I didn't see that coming.

I start grinning, "Thank you, I really appreciate it." AJ placed his arm around Oliver's shoulder and they duck off into the house. Liza and I start a conversation about nails while she helps me carry my bags into Oliver's room. I set everything down as she places a bowl of oranges on the dresser for me before smiling and closing the door. I look around, seeing things from his childhood like jewelry and pictures sitting neatly on the dresser.

I looked at the painting on the wall of a man in the stars... It was a gorgeous room, it reminded me of one from my dreams. Plush pillows and a bed that held me as I laid in it. I sat on the bed wondering what else to do about the situation. There were no problems brewing in my head anymore. Cedric is dead, Nicole is safe.. everything is fine so far.

I waited for him and stared at the ceiling letting my thoughts slip away into the back of my mind. Footsteps coming up the stairs shook me out of my relaxation. Oliver opens the door, smiling boyishly before closing it after him. He kicks off his shoes and gets into bed next to me with a grin still painted on his face. "Hey." He grabs my body and pulls me closer to him.

"Hey." I kiss him on the cheek before I lay my head on his chest, breathing heavily. "Maybe this is what was meant for us." I looked out at the clouds floating in front of us through his window. The hushed sound of his family downstairs making breakfast while I burrowed my face into his chest.

"I love you." He says, patting my head gently.

"I love you too." I draw circles on his chest, wanting to be stuck in this moment. Drawing circles on him until my finger falls off, I wanted so much more. "I want more with you," I say as I bite my lip gently.