Chapter 7

After a long day of decorating I was finally done I flop down on the couch. Pepper walk in with grocery bags "Hey Mia sweetie I'm going to get the rest of the groceries start making the punch and set out the snack trays" she says I nod.

I quickly make the punch which was a mix of red hawaiian punch in the freezer was a skeleton head mold make of sherbet I decide to wait until later to put in the sherbet so it doesn't melt.

I set out the snack trays one was gummy candies and cookies. The other was a veggie tray in a skull shape.

I help her set out the rest of the snacks. Steve sets up the costume contest box and the voting ballets.

It was two hours until the party started Pepper grabs a glass of wine and starts pouring herself some.

"Mia do you want some?" She asks "No thank you" I say smiling "Here I won't tell your dad" she says handing me the glass of wine she just poured.

I shrug then took a sip out of the cup. It was pretty good I ended up finishing the whole glass like it was nothing I was unfazed.

She raises her eyebrows then shrugs it off. "I have to start getting ready I'll see you at 7" I say walking into my room.

I go under my bed and grab the box that contains my Halloween costume. I was going to a ringleader my costume was almost exactly like Taylor Swift's.

 I was going to a ringleader my costume was almost exactly like Taylor Swift's

Except I had regular fishnet tights. I get into my costume and put in my doc martens with it.

I curl my hair and do my makeup by the time I'm done its 7. I decide to wait until 7:15 so I can make some last adjustments to my costumes.

I pin the whip to my side and hold mt staff the clock hits 7:15 I smile then walk out if my room a few people were already here.

I greet the people who are here and I hear some familiar voices I look over and see Scott with his daughter Cassie.

I hug Scott "Hi its so good to see you" I say "I missed you kiddo" he says patting my back. Scott was dressed at the lion from the wizard of oz and Cassie was dressed as Dorothy.

"Hey Cassie what's up munchkin?" I ask hugging her "Hi Mia I like your costume" she says smiling "Thank you I like yours too. Your the cutest Dorothy I've ever seen" I smile.

After about fifteen minutes majority of the people are here except for my friends. I hear a high pitched scream then Ned runs into the party I start giggling.

"Hey Ned" I say hugging him and smiling he was dressed as a cowboy. MJ casually walk in after him laughing "Loser" she says pointing to Ned she was dressed as a pirate.

We hug each other " Where's Parker?" I ask MJ points behind her and there was a kid in a skeleton costume who tripped in.

"Hey Parker" I laugh "Uh hi" he says waving he took a second look at me. I blush a bit good thing its dark.

I look in the middle of the room to see my dad and Thor having a dance off to the monster mash.

Thor attempts to twirk and I can't help but laughing my ass off. My dad starts doing the macarena. I start laughing so hard that I couldn't breath.

"Oh my god I so happy he can't see me otherwise he'd drag me over there" I say to MJ "Your family is so dumb" MJ says laughing as my dad starts doing the single ladies dance.

"Your dad has moves" Peter says "Of course where do you think I get mine from?" I ask laughing.

I start imitating my dad making "Mia stop" MJ says from second hand embarrassment. "Mia you're doing it wrong its like this" Peter says and he starts dancing I giggle.

"No it's like this" Ned says as he also starts doing the dance "All of you are wrong its like this" MJ says doing the dance we all burst into a fit of laughter.

I hear thriller play and see my dad,Thor,Scott,Bucky and Bruce all in sink doing the thriller dance. "Yep they're crackheads but they are my crackheads" I say laughing. As we are standing there I feel Peter place his arms around my shoulder.

I continue talking to everyone like normal I feel Peter put me a little closer. I try to control my blush.

"Hey what time is it maybe we can still go trick or treating" I say "It's only 9 we can make it" MJ says "Ok come to my room with me so we can get pillow cases" I say to them.

We go into my room and find some extra pillow cases. I tell my dad we are going trick or treating then I promise Cassie I will save her some candy.

We start walking around the neighbor hood trick or treating. We start walking to another neighborhood I walk over to Peter and I peak into his pillow case.

I see a snickers bar and I grab it. "Hey that's mine" he says pouty I smirk and shrug.

"Give it back" he says "You're gonna have to catch me first" I say smiling then bolt off Peter runs after me I laugh abd stick my tongue out at him.

He catches up to me and swings me over his shoulder "Peter put me down" I scream while laughing. He didn't say anything I bang on his back so he can let me go.

"Calm down Mia" he says laughing then he sets me down I punch his shoulder "Asshole" I say.

I notice that its 11 "Shit you guys have to get home" I say "Or you guys can stay the night and we can trade candy" I suggest they all agree I text my dad and he says yes.

"Ok lets get back to my house" I say it takes about thirty minutes to get back to my house. Once we get the party has mostly died down. I help clean up while Peter,Ned and MJ change into the clothes I gave them my dad let's me get off with barely cleaning.

I change into sweatpants and a hoodie then remove all my makeup I walk into my room and we start trading candy. Then we all fall asleep watching the nightmare before christmas.

Ok so Halloween is my favorite holiday and I was like why not put it in my story and some cute things happended between Mia and Peter. What other things do you want to see in this story??