Chapter 19

I have noticed some new readers, welcome hoomans. Don't forget to vote, thank you!

Seo Hwi woke up mentally just as Sun Ho had grabbed him, he could only watch as a bystander. Everything happened in slow motion, it was like an out of body experience, instead it was in body experience; his body turning, pushing Sun Ho - falling on him, and their lips... their lips touching. Kissing Sun Ho!

The Target was still controlling his body, he mentally tried shoving him out but it was a futile attempt. He watched as the Target, Min Seok, place his  hands on Sun Ho's chest and felt his legs straddling Sun Ho. Grinding against Sun Ho. 

'What are you doing? Get off him.' ordered Seo Hwi mentally.

Seo Hwi felt his head tilt to a side and saw Min Seok watch Sun Ho with his  eyes. 

'One more kiss. I think, I felt your heart skip a beat with that accidental one. Lets double check.' Min Seok cheekily replied as he leaned down and stole Sun Ho's lips. Seo Hwi watched Sun Ho's eyes widen but at some point Sun Ho's hands had moved to his waist holding him, pulling him closer to Sun Ho's chest.

'Oh!' Min Seok sat up instantly as he realized Sun Ho hand was feeling them up and had started responding to the kiss

'Sorry, I crossed a line' Min Seok mentally told Seo Hwi and left Seo Hwi's body without another word. That was quick.

Suddenly, it was Seo Hwi who was straddling Sun Ho and who was being pulled down Sun Ho's wandering hands for another kiss. Seo Hwi shoved him and stood up putting an end to whatever was happening. Thousand thoughts were flying through his mind, it wasn't the time nor place to process it. He turned to the man laying on the sofa, watched his Target lean towards the man and kiss his forehead. He could hear a light whisper, 'be happy for me.' 

Seo Hwi leaned down to pull up a stunned Sun Ho, as their eyes connected a blush rose up his neck and he felt his ears burn. Seo Hwi looked away first and glanced upon Min Seok who had tears rolling like pearls down his ghostly face. Seo Hwi watched as his Target slowly start to become transparent with each tear drop.

'Soul Number G5671, will you leave to be reincarnated now?' whispered Seo Hwi gently, he had felt Min Seok's feelings and could only hope for this soul's happiness.

Min Seok nodded his head, looked at the man one last time who was completely out, Seo Hwi was shocked how someone could sleep through all this commotion. His home was invaded and the man was still sleeping.

'He is a very light drunk, he wont wake up even if there is an earthquake.' Min Seok smiled reminiscing the moments he had shared with this man. The man who had never belonged to him.

'Hmm,' Seo Hwi nodded and waited for Min Seok.

'I am ready, thank you for being the person to take me away. As a gift, I will tell you what is deep within your heart. You love this man, I hope you find happiness with him unlike me.' Min Seok smiled at their hands, Seo Hwi was still holding Sun Ho's hand.

'I know, I love him. We are family.' Seo Hwi frowned at the soul that was just a shimmer now.

'Are you sure? I saw something else in your heart. Love, envy and pain. Well... good luck boy. I wish that you have a better love than I did.' 

Seo Hwi stretched his hand and snapped his fingers, 'To underworld thou shalt go, to be tested, judged, punished and finally to be reincarnated Soul Number G5671.' Air blew through the room, taking away the soul.

Seo Hwi turned around and kicked the man laying on the sofa who was oblivious to everything.

'Asshole, I hope you suffer.' Seo Hwi whispered and chanted few lines as he dragged a dazed Sun Ho out of the room. Two minor demons appeared and yelled, 'Master is so kind for feeding us, trash like this.'

Seo Hwi crunched his nose at the stench of Sulphur, 'don't kill him.' With that he was out with Sun Ho in tow. He took another glance at Sun Ho, who was staring at him. 

'Uh...that man?' Sun Ho suddenly pulled Seo Hwi to a stop.

'What the hell were you doing?' asked Sun Ho. Seo Hwi mind came to a halt, its not like he could tell him that he was just running errands for the great devil himself and just a moment ago he was possessed by a heartbroken gay soul who came to kiss his cheating asshole of a lover. Of course not, Sun Ho would look at him as if he was a freak.

'Prank, I was just playing a prank. I know that hyung's girlfriend. She asked me to do it.' Seo Hwi lied smoothly, working for the devil has ruined him. Seo Hwi knew deep down Sun Ho wouldn't believe him but it was better than telling him the truth. 

'And kissing me? what was that? A prank too.' Sun Ho asked him. Seo Hwi felt his heart drop to his stomach. It wasn't him who had kissed Sun Ho technically, it was Min Seok. Seo Hwi touched his lips, that was his first kiss. The kiss with Bang Won hyung didn't count because he hadn't done any kissing. Seo Hwi's body had initiated this. 

'I don't know,' Seo Hwi turned away from Sun Ho.

'What is wrong with you? first you go around with that psycho Bang Won and do god knows what, now you are kissing strange men and call it a prank, then you kiss me too.' 

Seo Hwi ignored him and kept walking. This is all fucked up. Love my ass, that soul probably felt Seo Hwi's brotherly love to this idiot who was now jabbering nonstop

'Why are you here? No, How are you here?' Seo Hwi retorted trying to hide his shame and confusio,n he attacked Sun Ho .

'I was worried, and correctly so. What do you think you are doing?' Sun Ho yelled at him.

'None of your damn business, did you track my location by Ajumma's app. How could you?...Sun Ho why would you do that?' Seo Hwi furiously turned around, what if Sun Ho had come to a place when it was dangerous, it could have gotten him killed. Today, he was lucky.

'I was worried, instead here I findout you are acting like a slut.' Sun Ho shoved him to the wall behind the emergency exit wall.

'What are you...?' Seo Hwi was stunned. What the fuck is going on? Can someone update him?