ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

A/n: i love you guys so much asdfghjkl 🥺my heart said: <allofyouguys3 :) i really hope my chapters make you as happy as your comments make me

Date Published: April 20, 2020

***

The bell rang and people were rushing out of fourth-period as they were excited to get to lunch. You just slowly packed your stuff up, the only excitement you felt was the fact that you weren't getting homework from your teacher. It was now Friday, the entire school week was about to pass and you couldn't find a club or even hang out with Haruhi. You were getting a little annoyed since you would have to eat alone during lunch and walk home alone since her club activities always kept her busy, but she seemed happy so you didn't say anything. You ate inside your fourth-period class with your teacher all week, after all, she was surprisingly good company for a calculus teacher.

"Y/n! Y/n," you look towards the classroom door and see Tamaki flailing his arms about, "come eat lunch with me and Kyoya!"

With how quiet he was, you almost didn't notice Kyoya behind him. Maybe it was the fact that you only spoke to Tamaki since he was the only one to engage in conversation with you, becoming your first friend at Ouran, or because Tamaki's flamboyant personality and actions were distracting.

"Don't worry about me Tamaki-senpai," you huffed as you just finished shoving your textbook into your backpack, "You guys can go eat lunch wherever and I'll stay in here."

Tamaki obviously wasn't going to take no for an answer, hurriedly going next to your desk and grabbing your wrist. He didn't even say anything as he grabbed your backpack for you and started once again dragging you.

"Okay okay! I'll go with you," you muttered, "but let me walk on my own and carry my own backpack."

Tamaki smiled at you and nodded but didn't hand you your backpack, instead wearing it on his front. You sighed and walked out of the classroom with him, waving a quick goodbye to your teacher, as Kyoya slips in line right beside you. You would have put up a fight against Tamaki but you found out how surprisingly stubborn he was throughout the week. Luckily, or unlikely depending on how you look at it, you shared the exact same schedule as Tamaki and Kyoya. Even after dragging you to your classes on the first day, under the premise of helping you, he continually did so every day of this week. You tried to fight it at first but one way or another, he always managed to drag you along with him and Kyoya.

"Daddy will lead the way! Just follow me," he dramatically marched in front of you and Kyoya.

"Does he always refer to himself as Daddy," you asked, muttering to yourself.

Kyoya, who surprisingly heard, let out a sigh, "If you want to be friends with that dunce, you should get used to it. However, it is easier said than done."

You looked up at Kyoya in slight shock, seeing as this is the first time he's interacted with you without Tamaki being there to stimulate the conversation.

"Is there something you need," Kyoya responded to your stares, not even looking at you.

"No," you huffed at him, "Just surprised you spoke to me."

***

"Wait outside for a minute okay! Daddy wants to get the inside ready," Tamaki placed you in front of Music Room 3.

"Wait! Aren't we not allowed in here," you asked, remembering Haruhi's words.

They simply ignored you and walked inside the music room. You were a little curious as to what's inside since these two calmly walked into what was supposed to be a staff-only room. They obviously proved that Haruhi was lying, but why would she lie? You shook your head, looking at the door. Haruhi was definitely involved with whatever was in this room, and you're going to find out. You opened the doors, instantly met with rose petals and saw Kyoya, Tamaki, and Haruhi along with four other guys.