ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʟᴜsʜ

A/n: I couldn't find a moment where he was alone in his suit oops. Also thank you so much for the reads ahhh <3 I have a special I'm planning to post at 1k reads to thank you guys :)

Dedicated to: AshliDinkelman This one incorporates part of what you requested. I already planned to use it in a different way, but I hope you enjoy this chapter anyways <3

Date Published: April 26, 2020

***

"By the way, do you two have formal dancing experience? You'll need it at the party," Hikaru suddenly called out to you and Haruhi.

Haruhi almost deflated at the question, "No but the party has nothing to do with my quota right? I'm not interested in going, so if I can be excused."

"I'm not in debt," you simply shrugged, "I was just planning on hanging out in my room, preferably with Haruhi."

You didn't really want to go to the party, both you and Haruhi just wanted to just relax with each other. You loved the host club, you just needed a break sometimes. It seems like Tamaki wasn't going to cooperate though as he jumped in front of you and Haruhi, seemingly forgetting about losing Princess Kanako as a client.

"I simply can't allow it. Any refined host or hostess must know how to dance. If you guys wish to live this life, you must show us how far you're willing to go," Tamaki started, his expression turning serious.

"Not that far too be honest," you pushed his face away from you.

Tamaki looked hurt as he clung onto you, ignoring Haruhi since he knows she can't deny due to her debt, "but my best friend needs to be there with me!"

"You mean our best friend," Hikaru spoke up. Kaoru soon followed, "She would be going for us if she went, not you."

Tamaki quickly let you go and rushed over to the two boys, their banter filling the room with noise. Haruhi looked towards you with a questioning gaze but you just sighed, you honestly don't know what's wrong with them either. And although they were crazy, you did want to spend time with them. The host club was like a second home to you, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you joined them. After all, they seemed to want you there.

"Fine, I'll go."

The banter between Tamaki and the twins instantly stopped. You honestly don't know why they fought for the title of best friend, sometimes even Hikaru and Kaoru jokingly fought. You considered everyone in the host club your best friend, even Kyoya who still tries to deny that you two are even more than acquaintances.

"Yay~ N/n-chan is going," Honey excitedly ran over and hugged you.

"Now that we are all attending, you two must master the waltz in one week. Haruhi, if you can't accomplish this, I'll expose the fact that you're a girl and you'll be knocked back down to errand boy," Tamaki pointed at Haruhi dramatically.

***

"You're not that bad of a dancer," Kyoya complimented.

Since Tamaki wanted to make sure Haruhi was progressing, he appointed Kyoya to be your teacher. You wanted to beg Tamaki to ask literally anyone else to teach you but you didn't want to seem rude. It's not that you thought Kyoya wouldn't be a good teacher, well maybe a little. He was a perfectionist after all, and you were scared at first of how strict he might be. You were mostly scared of your crush on him growing. With how close you two had to be, you sometimes wondered if he could hear how loudly your heart was thumping against your chest.