TWENTY NINE

JAEMIN WAS FUMING. Once he saw Jisung's post on Snapchat, he got ready to go to the party and drag Jeno's ass out.

He called Donghyuck first, "Hey Hyuck?"

"Bitch, what do you want?"

"Okay, rude greeting."

"You ruined my cuddle session with Mark hyung. You deserved it."

"I need your help. And Mark's too, if he's up for it."

"Alright, I'll put you on speaker, explain."

"Jeno has been ignoring me recently. I texted him almost all week now, and he always managed to escape when I tried to talk to him at school. He's at a party now, while I'm here stressed over his ass. Can you come with me to get him?"

"Ugh," Mark groaned, "parties fucking suck."

"Dude, you used to go to every single party,"

"That was before I started dating Hyuck. I was a closeted gay who was pretending to be straight."

"Aw, are you saying I changed you for the better baby?" Donghyuck cooed.

"Mark, do you know where the party is?" Jaemin ignored his friends disgusting flirting.

"Of course. Lucas is holding it at his place since his parents are gone for the weekend. It's a ten minute walk from here. Walk to us and we can go together."

"Thanks guys."

"No problem!" Donghyuck said, "Now get your cute ass over here and be safe!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll text you when I get there."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

JAEMIN, DONGHYUCK, AND MARK ARRIVED AT LUCAS'S PLACE. Mark knocked on the door. Lucas opened, "Hey Mark! Welcome! I thought you weren't coming?"

"Yeah, plans changed." Mark grinned, moving closer to Lucas to do that weird handshake hug thing bros do.

"Ooh, you brought more guests! The more, the merrier! Donghyuck, the cutie patootie who managed to charm the Mark Lee! And Jaemin, half of the cutest couple in school. Welcome, welcome,"

Jaemin was slightly weirded out by the odd behavior, but grinned at Lucas when he entered the house. After all, he was just a guest. Who was he to judge?

Before passing by Lucas, Jaemin asked, "Hey, have you seen Jeno?"

Lucas, clearly drunk, stumbled, "Yeah, my bro was in the kitchen. He was crying but I had to leave him because you came. I was so sad seeing Jeno cry. I hate it when my bros are sad, you know? Anything for the bros. He looked so upset and I've never seen him cry before an-"

Suddenly Lucas started crying. "Uh?" Jaemin let out a sound of confusion.

"I'll deal with him," another guy comes up next to him, giving him a smile. It was Sicheng, an upperclassman who was friendly with Jaemin.

"Thanks Sicheng."

"Go get Jeno, Jaemin. He seems like he needs your help."

"Thanks again."

Jaemin walked past the two, wondering where the hell Mark and Donghyuck went, but ignoring that to find his (apparently) crying boyfriend.