END OF PART ONE

a little intermission!!! this is just a little note. for my thoughts and yours!!

so... part one is over.
i hope i made markhyuck nation proud<3

to be honest, this part was personal to me. i really put in my personal struggles with mark. it took me a while to be okay with my own sexuality and i portrayed that with mark and for that, ribs!mark will have a special place in my heart.

chapter 16 was difficult to write. my favorite line is "I'm still your son, I'm still your Mark." something about this line... made me feel like crying. i feel like this is something many people can understand with coming out. when i came out to my friends, i was scared they would think of me differently, and for mark to say "I'm still your Mark." hits different.

(fun fact, i was going to add a part where mark finds out johnny was on bad terms with their parents because johnny also came out as gay to them so... that's a headcanon for y'all... johnny is out in america dating a man)

ribs!haechan is also special to me. i based him off of one of my male friends actually! normalize men in feminine clothing !!!! wear whatever the hell u want !!!!!!

to be honest, the insults in this part is trash LOL i just didn't feel comfortable using actual homophobic slurs. pretend the bullies were much harsher than they were.

what did everyone think? did you enjoy it? was there any scenes you liked, any scenes you didn't? feel free to say any opinion! i love reading ur feedback <3

part two is next!! i'll be posting it when i'm done (i'm almost there..) ill be working on it during winter break! im excited and i hope you guys are too.