Chapter Two

Chapter 2

The two men went towards Brielle and disarmed her quickly.

“Easy now pretty lady,” one of them said in her ear giving her the shivers.

She kept her eyes forward on the man who allegedly “claimed” her. She was frightened, but did not intend on showing it.

One of the men had her arms pinned behind her back while the other searched her for other weapons. He found the knife she had and disarmed her of that. The man’s hands that were searching her lingered a little too long on her breasts and she tried to pull away.

“Hey! What did I say? I claimed her. Get your hands off!?” the man with the crossbow yelled annoyed.

“Hey, now. What’s going on in here,” another man entered the kitchen. He had longer grey hair with a grey beard.

“Well, well, well, what is this?” he asked looking at Brielle with a smile.

“She was hiding out in the pantry and Daryl thinks he can just claim her. We should all get a piece,” the man who was frisking Brielle said.

“I did claim her. I found her. She’s mine,” the man who she presumed was Daryl said.

“Did he say claimed?” the man with the grey hair asked.

“That shouldn't count,” the man holding her arms back said.

“Rules are rules,” the grey haired man said calmly.

“Yeah, rules are rules, so hand her over,” the man with the crossbow said pissed.

“This is bullshit,” the man holding her hands back said as he pushed her towards the man with the crossbow.

“Whatever,” he said back and grabbed Brielle’s arm tight and started to pull her out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.

“Are there any rooms not claimed?” he asked.

Brielle started to breathe heavily. She knew this was not going to end well.

“I believe the one to the left of the stairs is still open,” a man lying on the couch said.

Brielle finally realized that this was the group of men she saw earlier. She thought they were just passing through town. She wondered what turned them around.

She felt a sharp pain in her arm as she was being pulled up the stairs. She was thinking as fast as she could. She had to find a way out of this one. What would be her plan?

The man who had her arm shoved her in the room and she flew forward. He was shutting the door and making sure it was secure. She found her opportunity and reached into her boot for the small knife they didn’t find when they searched her.

When the man turned around she lunged at him with the knife above her head. He was quick and grabbed her hand dodging the knife. He slammed her against the wall and pinned her there.

“Relax!” he yelled.

“Fuck you!” she yelled at him. It was the first thing she said since she was caught in the pantry.

He attempted to pry the knife from her hand during their struggle. Brielle got her hand free and took the opportunity to fight back. She took her hand and reached up for his face. He leaned away and her nails scratched down his neck.

“Fuck! You stupid bitch!” he yelled.

The man looked pissed. He grabbed her free hand and held it down. He then slammed her hand into the wall trying to get her to drop the knife.