Chapter 2; Heartbreaker?

Chapter 2;

Hyera POV;

"HYERAAAA" I looked at my back and saw Namjoon pushed me to the side of the road. "What are you doing Hyera, IT'S DANGEROUS! YOU ALMOST KILL EARLIER." Namjoon said angrily.

"Mianhae Joon, I don't know what is going on in my mind. It's very painful Joon." I said while crying. Namjoon caressed my hair and told me to calm down.

He followed me until we stopped in front of my house. I bid him a goodbye and told him to be careful.

He smiled at me showing his deep dimples and walked away. I went inside of my house and said hello to my sisters , since my parents went on a business trip.

I went to my bedroom and plopped on my bed. I checked my phone and saw that Jungkook texted me again. He said sorry and explained everything. I put my phone beside my bed and went to shower.

Jungkook POV;

"Jungkook, can you accompany me? I want you to help me choose a present for my father" Lisa asked me. "But I need to follow Hyera after the school ends," I told her.

"Aish, You can go to her house after that okay? Please Kookie" She gave me puppy eyes. Oh, I realised she called me Kookie earlier. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Uhm, okay." She jumped and hugged me. "Thank you Kookie, also I want to know about you too~" I hugged her back.

My heartbeat was faster and I couldn't help it! God please help me. It's just a day I know about her and now look, I feel like my attraction towards her is strong.

'Ring , Ring' Oh my god, HYERA IS CALLING ME. I FORGOT TO TELL HER. "Hyera I'm sorry , I have to go somewhere with Lisa-" She hung up.

I feel guilty now. I know she asked first but why I'm so stupid not to choose her. But I want to know more about Lisa. Ugh, I will just go to her house later.

We went to the shopping mall to buy her father's birthday present. "Kookie, let's go to that store." She dragged me to the Gucci Store.

While waiting for her to choose the present for her father, I texted Hyera and explained to her everything. I feel really guilty now.

"Kookie, I'm done, Let's go" Lisa said. "Lisa I have to go now, I'm sorry, see you tomorrow I guess?" Lisa nodded and kissed my cheeks.

"Huh, wha-" I stuttered. "Bye , kookie!" Oh my god , my hearteu. Okay okay now I need to meet Hyera.

Skip time;

"Anyeong Noona, Where is Hyera?" I asked one of Hyera's sister. Then , she told that Hyera is in her bedroom. I ran to her bedroom and opened the door.

I saw her sleeping peacefully. "I'm sorry Hyera, I didn't accompany you earlier. You know what, I want to tell you something tomorrow about my feelings" I told her and caressed her hair.

"I think I need to go now, see you tomorrow Hyera." I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I bid a goodbye to her sisters and went back home.

Hyera POV;

"I'm sorry Hyera, I didn't accompany you earlier. You know what, I want to tell you something tomorrow about my feelings" Jungkook said while caressing my hair.

You know what, I pretend to sleep because I heard his voice earlier. Anyway what feelings? Does he like me too? Wow , I can't wait.

The Next Morning;

I cooked pancakes for me and my sisters. Then I put some chocolates, blueberries, cherries and strawberries for my sisters while I put some bananas.

Then I made myself a coffee. I ate my pancake and thought, What is he gonna tell me about his feelings? I can't wait!

After I've done everything, I told my sister that I need to go to school now. Since Jungkook doesn't accompany me to school. So I use my car.

At school;

I went to my lockers and saw Lalisa and Jennie were waiting for me. When I looked at Lisa, I felt a little angry at her. I don't know what her intentions are. "Jennie, where is Jungkook?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh , he's not here yet. He didn't accompany you here?" Jennie asked me and I saw Lisa was curious. "Oh , no. I will use my car today." I told her.

'Boom' Jungkook pops out of nowhere. "Kamchagiya Kook-ah!" I hit his shoulder repeatedly. "Aw, aw stop it!" He laughed. Oh my god, My heart is booming.

"Hi Kookie," Lisa smiled sweetly to Jungkook. Ouch. "Hai Lisa" Jungkook smiled and I saw him blushing. OUCH GUYS OUCH.

"Uhm, Hyera can you meet me at the rooftop later?" I just nodded my head and went straight to the class.

At class;

"5y - 5 = 10 , you transfer the - 5 to the next digit 10" I wrote all the notes in my diary books.

Well I promise to my sisters that I need to get better results this year.

"Hyera, Can I ask you something?" Lisa asked me whispered. "What is it?" I asked her back while writing the notes. "Does Jungkook like anyone?" Ouch my heart.

"I don't know , why?" I am still writing my notes.

"I like him," She told me. I stopped writing and I just nodded my head. "Can you help me, you know lots about him" She gave me the puppy eyes. I nodded again.

Breaktime;

Where is Jungkook, where is Jungkook? Oh I saw him there.

"Kook," he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him. "What do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Uhm, Uh. I love someone" OUCH. Does he love someone? Who is it? Who? "W-who is it Kook?" I stuttered. "Lalisa" OUCH!! I held my tears and said "then , what do you want from me?" I told him with no emotion in me.

"I want to confess to her , but you cannot tell her and You must support me. You're my best friend right?" Ouch, best friend- Yeah I'm only a friend to you, nothing else. I just smiled and walked away.

I went to the bathroom and cried there. "Why Kook , Why? Why must her?" I felt stabbed in my heart. I skipped all my classes and told every teacher that I have a bad stomach ache.

I cried again in my car.

Then I heard someone knock on my window.

"Hey are you okay? Want us to help you?" Wow, I saw 4 girls who smiled at me and sincerely wanted to help me.

"Come in" I opened the lock.

"Hi, my name is Yoona, this is Hani , this is Hannah and that is Soojin. Our group name is Red Velvet." They smiled again.

"I'm Hyera." I told them and sobbed.

"What happened to you actually?"

I told them the full story and I heard Hani.

"Fuck , that Jeon I hate him." Hani said while punching at the back of my chair. I laughed because they were so funny.

"It's okay Hyera, We will help you. Anyway, you want to join us, Red velvet?"

They gave me the puppy eyes and Hannah said "please" I laughed and nodded. They were screaming.

I think being with them I'm gonna be more happy.

~To be continued~

So how's my chapter 2 ? Boring right? Haha , it's okay that another chapter will be very fun , because of "tut" No spoiler please Hehe. Please read my book okay? Sorry , if it is boring.