Chapter 13; We are back

No One POV; After They Finished their graduation

Chapter 13;

BTS and Red Velvet already finished their school last year. Even though they already finished, they still contacted each other.

Both of the groups still do their mission except for Hyera and Soojin. Everyone was curious about the Mysterious Duo Dark also known as MD² who ranked no 1.

BTS and Red Velvet who always ranked No. 1 now ranked No. 2. Lisa and Jennie have been missing since last year. They suspected that the MD² were them.

Hannah POV;

"Hani! Take my computer and bring it here NOW!" She shook her head.

"Go take it yourself , you old lazy ass," Hani said back to me. Then Something popped into my mind.

"Okay, from now on I will not allow you to go out dating Kim Taehyung, Is that what you want Hani?" I smirked at her and she glared at me.

Hani gave me my computer. I looked at it and tomorrow we need to go to Canada for the missions. I text Jin about it. Thank goodness he still remembers about it.

Seokjin POV;

To be honest, I forgot about the missions tomorrow. Thank goodness Hannah reminds me of that. Sorry Hannah or else she will kick me out.

I looked at the maknaes still playing their games.

"Yah, kook, jimin, tae stop playing the games and pack your things for tomorrow" They ignored me and continued playing the games. Aigoo these kids.

Yoona POV;

WHERE THE FUCK IS JIMIN? I CALLED HIM FOR 100 TIMES AND HE DOESN'T ANSWER MY CALL!

I called Jungkook and he told me that they were playing games. Wow, games are more important than me. Fine I will not text you for a day!

I went to the basement and practised shooting. I've got 2 notifications, 1 from Jimin and 1 from unknown.

Jimin: hey babe, I'm sorry I was busy playing the games with the two maknaes. Please forgive me baby~

Jimin: Hey babe, where are you? Answer me pweash~~

I ignored his text and opened up the unknown one.

Unknown: See you soon!

Who the fuck is this and what is it means? See you soon? Are they gonna be in Canada tomorrow? I will tell the others.

I went downstairs and saw the soulmate there. I gave them my phone and they were shocked.

"Who is this?" Hannah asked me. I just shook my head and Hannah tried to hack the phone number.

Hani POV;

I felt very uneasy about this. Hannah Unnie can't hack that phone number.

Since we have missions tomorrow, we went to the basement and practised. We need to prepare our guns, knives, blade, and samurai for Hannah Unnie.

Yoona Unnie went to the other room for her gun practice.

Hannah Unnie practised her Samurai and gun too while I needed to practise my Taekwondo, Karate and Gun.

I checked my phone and V called me 10 times. I texted him that I need to practise and he texted me sweetly.

Hani: Hey Taetae, I'm sorry I can't call you now, I need to practise. I promise I will sit next to you tomorrow.