Chapter 14; The truth Untold

Chapter 14;

BTS POV;

"I messed up hyung, I messed up!" Jimin shouted while hitting his head on the wall.

"I messed up too!" V and Suga said while crying.

"To be honest, Jisoo texted me to meet her or else she will kill Hannah," Seokjin told us.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO FOLLOW WHAT SHE ASKS YOU TO DO HYUNG!" Jungkook warned Seokjin Hyung.

We looked at Hobi Hyung, he looked suspicious.

"Did you know something about the MD² Hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"N-no" J-hope said. "I know you know something hyung because I saw Hyera gave a fucking signal at you!" Jungkook stated.

"If I know something, so what? I can't tell you guys okay! I promised them already!" J-hope shouted to them.

Namjoon just nodded his head and didn't want to force him. Jungkook is still not satisfied with it.

Blackpink POV;

"UGH, why must she come back at this time?" Lisa punched the table and shouted.

"I know right, I thought my plan was a success." Rosé said.

"Guys, I think we should practice more to kill 5 of them. Jin doesn't want me!" Jisoo Unnie said.

"I want my Jimin too. I will kill Yoona with my bare hands!" Jennie said.

They were practising and practising until they were tired.

ReVe POV;

"You guys can sleep here, this is our house in Canada," Soojin Unnie said to Hannah, Yoona and Hani.

"You can choose your own okay?" Hyera Unnie told them.

They went to their respective rooms and changed their clothes into pajamas. Soojin cooked something for us since Hyera Unnie is busy tracking the blackpink members.

"Unnie, someone texted me. They said to me to stay away from Jin or else they will k-kill him," Hannah sobs and scared.

Yes, we do know she loves Seokjin so much. "Give me the phone number now," Soojin Unnie said and hacked it.

"I found it, it was Jisoo and the other blackpink members all along," Soojin Unnie said. Hyera Unnie is still not satisfied with the blackpink.

"UNNIE!" Soojin shouted and passed her laptop to Hyera. Blackpink has collaborated with Twice and A-astro? Are you guys serious? Eunwoo? Hyera still focuses on her thoughts/

Hyera POV;

A-astro? Wow, Eunwoo, I still remember you. The one who cheated with me. The one who betrayed me. The one who destroyed my fucking life! Wait and see guys. I will take revenge on you.

I've got a call from Namjoon. "What do you want?" I asked him with an annoyed voice.

He told me about the collaboration and they wanted to fight tomorrow about who will get the territories.

He asked me if we need to collaborate tomorrow. I told him to come here and have some practise.

I told the other members that BTS will be here in a minute.

Firstly, Hani and Yoona seem didn't like the idea because of Taehyung and Jimin.

BTS Arrived;

"Come in" I put on a poker face and told them to go straight to the basement.