Chapter 5; Fight?

Chapter 5;

My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you

"Owww" OMG, I hit my butt on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him, Omg he's so fucking handsome.

"Miss , are you okay?" He clicked his fingers in front of me.

"Uh, what?" He chuckled.

"Are you okay?" He asked sweetly.

Omg my hearteu.

"Yeah, I'm okay" He gave me his hand for me to stand up.

"Thank you?" He smiled.

"Cha Eunwoo," Eunwoo, what a beautiful name.

"Hyera, Park Hyera" I smiled. "Hey, aren't you the one who sang earlier with Namjoon Hyung?"

When he talked about earlier , the scenes were flashbacks. "Yeah, but I ran away" I faked a smile

.

"Don't give me a fake smile but why tho?" He asked me.

"It's complicated, You know triangle love,"

He immediately said sorry to me.

We went back to the class and our teacher asked me.

"Why did you run away earlier, You know I need to give you marks" I looked down and said sorry to him.

Then , he told me to sing again. I asked Eunwoo if he wants to duet with me. He said sure.

Then we perform "Love rain"

After we finished singing, All the students were clapping their hands and cheering for us except for Jungkook and Lalisa.

I don't care, I just smiled at Eunwoo.

"Good Job guys! Next time I will let you two to dance, Now Hani and V turns," I nodded my head and clapped for Hani and V. Uwuwu my ship~

"Rara, You and him look good together, but yeah I know you like Jungkook," Namjoon randomly said.

I just smiled at him and watched Hani and V perform. I looked at Eunwoo and he smiled again. omg!

Hani POV;

Omg, I will duet with V AAAaaaAAA. I asked him what song we performed and he said stay with me by Punch and Chanyeol.

I smiled at him and we went to the front.

Before they end their performance , V kneels down infront of me.

"Hani, I want to tell you something that I can't hold anymore. When I look at you my heart keeps on beating fast, When I see your smile you make my day, when I hear your laugh I melt, Hani will you be mine?" V asked and hoped I would accept him.

I teared up and burst into tears. "Why Hani?" I kept on crying and hugged V. "Yes! Yes!" V shocked and hugged me back. "I love you Jagiya!" I hugged him tightly. V wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

Everyone in the classroom clapped their hands and shouted.

Even our teacher is support us.

"HAHA, I told you to perform not to propose but it's okay STAY LONGER LOVEBIRDS!" We smiled at the teacher and V holding my hands.

Hyera POV;

"Congratulations Maknae, I'm so happy for you!" I hugged Hani and she was still crying.

We Red Velvet hugged her.

Then, Hannah said.

"Hey V, don't you dare to hurt her feelings or heart I will make you hurt thrice than you hurt her,"