Chapter 15; ReVeNgE

Chapter 15;

Hyera POV;

"Uhm, I- Let me think okay? I will tell you after we finish our missions," I told him.

He smiled and nodded his head. I took my computer and hacked Blackpink.

Jungkook rested his head on my lap.

Aigoo, this baby bunny. I turned off my computer and caressed his hair. I heard his small snores.

Cute.

Aish Hyera staph it! I kept on caressing his hair but he held my hand and hugged it.

The Next Day;

I felt like someone hugged me tightly. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook sleep beside me. I examined his face. He's cute tho.

"Done staring?" I'm shocked and got up immediately. He chuckled.

Jungkook POV;

Well if you're wondering , I was the one who picked Hyera to the bed. I felt bad for hurting her in the past.

I went to the guest room and changed my clothes into the Mafia's clothes since after this we have the missions.

Seokjin hyung and Hannah Noona cooked for us. We waited for them to finish cooking. Well they are great cooks here.

Also Yoongi Hyung and Soojin Noona.

We ate the food peacefully but I saw Hyeras face was gloomy. I know something is coming up. I asked her if she was okay or not but she just nodded her head.

After that we ate. Namjoon Hyung told us to get ready with our weapons and make sure to hide them properly.

We used our respective cars. BTS in one car, Hani, Hannah and Yoona in one car. Also Hyera and Soojin in one car.

MD² POV;

"Blackpink, Twice and Astro are on their way there," Namjoon said in the walkie talkie. Soojin drove fast and we arrived at the destination. We saw their cars there.

"Yah Unnie, Calm your ass off okay? Don't kill them without mercy," Soojin said to Hyera.

Hyera glared at her. "You too okay, don't kill the ugly bunny twice without mercy too!" Soojin glared at Hyera and we laughed.

Hyera POV;

Where are BTS and ReVe? We parked our car behind so that they couldn't see us. I hid my small baby gun so that if anything happened I would shoot them immediately.

We use the ear monitor so that we can hear it clearly. I felt very uneasy this time. I felt like something bad might happen. I shrugged it off and went to them.

We gathered together and made a plan. Hani and V went to the first floor, Yoona and Jimin second floor, Soojin and Suga third floor, Namjoon and J-hope fourth floor and lastly Jungkook and I went to the fifth floor.

I called our backups and to kill their backups if they finish it early please divide themselves to help us.

Now we went to our respective places. I looked at Jungkook. He keeps on smiling but this time his smile has meaning.

Yoona POV;

Jimin and I went to the second floor. We opened all the doors but no one was there.