17; Proposal?

Chapter 17;

Hani POV;

Where is V? He told me to get ready but he's the one who is late here.

I shouted his name and he came down. I gave him my death glare and he pecked my lips.

"Aww, my Hani Bear is sulking~" I stomped my feet and went to his car. I asked him where we were going but he shut his mouth.

I just looked at the window and enjoyed the view.

This place looks familiar, isn't this the Long Beach in Canada?! I- I looked at Taehyung and he smiled at me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Tae for bringing me here," He caressed my hair and showed me his boxing smile.

"Anything for my baby," I blushed and we enjoyed the views. We walked along the beach and V suddenly kneeled down.

I asked him why he kneeled down. It's embarrassing.

"Hani Baby, I want to tell you something, Okay, We have been together for 1 year and half months already. I think I can't wait anymore. Baby, You are the sweetest girl that I have ever met. You are the one who caught my heart until now. You always make my day. Everytime I see you, all my sadness, angers will go away. Your perfect Hani. I want you to be mine forever. I want you to be the mother of our child and be my wife. Lee Hani, Will you Marry Me?" Tae said sincerely. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"O-of course Tae!" He hugged me and kissed me passionately.

"Thanks baby for accepting me~" I chuckled. "Of course I accept you, Hehe Love you bub!" He smiled.

"I love you more than this world"

And they go shopping to buy some stuff and yeah dating.

Hyera POV;

Aigoo, where are Hani and Tae? It's already night now. "What are you thinking babe?" I looked behind me and saw Jungkook with his towel around his waist!

Oh My God! I blush really hard.

"What? Like what you see?" He smirked. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Do Taehyung text you where are they going? It's already night," Jungkook sighed.

"Aigoo babe, don't worry they will be okay" I looked at the window again and heard the doorbell ring.

I pulled Jungkook with me and we opened the door.

Hani hugged me.

"Aigoo, what's with that smile Hani?" I asked her and she jumped. "Taetae proposed to me earlier~" I was shocked.

Aww my Maknae is going to get married! "Congrats Kiddo!!" I went to Tae and told him not to hurt her again or else I would chop his head.

He nodded his head and went to their room. "Let's go to our room Hun," O-our room? Aishh Jeon!! "Uh- Okay?" We went to our room and went to bed. Jungkook hugged me from behind and pulled me close to him.

"Goodnight Honey!" My heart wanted to explode and he sniffed my neck. "Goodnight too Kookie," He hugged me tightly and drifted to sleep.

Morning;

"Jagiya, Ireona~" I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook smiling like a bunny.

"Morning~" He told me to get ready because Jin oppa and Jimin want to announce something. I went to the bathroom and got ready.