Chapter 10; Cheater and Leave

Chapter 10;

Red Velvet's POV;

"The First boy group winner goes to Bangtan Sonyeondan!" The Bangtan Boys immediately stood up and went to the stage.

They took the trophy and Namjoon as the Leader gave a speech.

"Hai everyone, thank you for voting for us earlier. I hope we will win again like this for the next Competition Thank you again!" Namjoon ends it by making a heart sign.

"So , the First Girl Group winner goes to-" The MC stopped.

"Who is it?" We heard someone say Red Velvet and Blackpink.

But then

"RED VELVET!"

We were shocked and stood up slowly. We looked at each other and saw Blackpink glaring at us.

We went to the stage and took the trophy.

"Anyeong, Thank you to those who voted for us earlier, You can get our signature later or take a picture with us!" Yoona said.

They were shouting and cheering.

"We don't know how to express our feelings because this is the first time we won this competition. I'm so grateful you guys voted for us, Thank you!" Yoona ends her speech and makes a heart sign too.

The MC congratulated us and we smiled at him.

The Blackpink smirked at us and mouthed "you will get something," We just ignored them and went to our respective seats.

After the event ended, we gave our signatures and took a picture with our so-called fans.

We went to the canteen and Namjoon told us to sit with them.

"Hey Guys, since we win earlier, how about we have a party later, at our house?" Namjoon suggested.

Then everyone agreed to it. Then Hobi announced it to all the students and everyone cheered for it.

Since we don't have to study today, we went home early and went to the shopping mall to buy the dress, heels and makeup. We went home and got ready.

Skip time (At the Party)

Hyera POV;

"Hey guys, come here" Suga told us to follow them.

We went to the private room and had a party. I was looking for Eunwoo. Where is he?

Then I saw Jungkook with Lisa.

Lisa went to the other side and Jungkook came with us. After some minutes I looked at everyone who was already drunk. Jungkook passed out because he drank too much. While we are still normal.

I got a text from Eunwoo and he told me to go to the third floor and go to the guest room. I went there.

When I opened the door I saw something unexpected.

Tears were rolling on my cheeks.

"E-eunwoo," I called his name.

He looked at me and looked back at Lisa.

They were MAKING OUT!

"Hyera, It's not like that, You're misunderstood," Eunwoo told me.

"It's not like that? Me being misunderstood? YOU FUCKING MAKING OUT WITH HER!!" I shouted at him.

Then , Namjoon went to me. He was shocked and wanted to tell Jungkook about this. But Lisa threatened us.

I ran away from them and called the Red Velvet that I'm going home early. I went to my room and cried my heart out. Why, why? I thought he loved me but no. I cried again until I drifted to sleep.

The next day;

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for us.

"Hyera are you okay, Namjoon already told us. I think you should tell Jungkook about this" Hannah said to me.

I just nodded my head and got a notification from Jungkook.

He wants to meet me after this. Then the Red Velvet told me to just meet him. We eat first then I change. I met him at the Han River.

"Hey Hyera," Jungkook tapped my shoulder.

"Hey," I said. We sat on the bench and he gave me chocolate ice cream.

"Jungkook I have something to tell you, yesterday L-" I've got a message from Lisa.

She sent me a picture of Hani tied to the chair. Then she make a caption "If you dare to tell Jungkook and I will shot her, Now come here,"

I left Jungkook behind and drove to the destination she gave me.

When I arrived I saw the other Red Velvet members were tied up too. Then I remembered I bring my gun with me all the time.

"Oh you're here already" Lisa clapped her hands. "Leave them away!" I shouted at her. "BANG!" I looked at Lisa she fucking shoot Yoona! I shoot Lisa on the shoulder. Then I heard someone call my name.

"HYERA!" I looked at my back and saw Jungkook. He went to me and slapped me again.

"WHY DID YOU SHOOT HER? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER? YOU FUCKING BITCH I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU, I HOPE YOU DIE HYERA! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" Jungkook shouted at me and he went to Lisa.

"Fine Jungkook, I will go far away from you. After this You will know about her true colours. I will not see you again, Jungkook. If you know the real things , I hope you regret it!" I said to him,

He just ignored me and went to Lisa.

"Jagi, Wake up!" I don't know what to say.

Namjoon cut the tie and I just ran away. They ran after me but I just drove faster.

I packed all my things and wrote a letter for them. I hope you guys are fine without me. I will go far from you guys.

Red Velvet POV;

We brought Yoona to the hospital but we cannot contact Hyera. We left Yoona at the Hospital and went to our House. We shouted Hyera's name and there was no sound.

We went to her room and saw nothing. Her things were all gone. Hani bursted into tears. Hannah held her tears and found something on her bed.

There are 3 names there and 3 letters, one for us , BTS and Jungkook.

"Hey , If you found this letter it means I already went far away from you guys. I'm sorry if I burden you guys. Please don't find me. I will go to you guys When I'm ready. Tell Yoona get well soon okay. Hani, I know you are crying there. Please don't cry, okay I hope you will stay longer with Tae. If he hurts you tell me okay? Eat lots of food. Hehe Love you Hani, I will miss you. Hannah, I know you tried being strong there. I hope you and Jin stay longer too. Please make sure they are eating well. Love and miss you. Yoona, Thank you for being a good leader to us and thank you for supporting me. I hope you and Jimin stay longer too. Just tell the other BTS I'm okay. Don't worry. I love you guys okay. Don't find me.

Your new members;

Hyera

We broke into tears and cried together. We don't know how to give Yoona this letter. We don't want her hurt again.

To be continued

Hey, how's this chapter? Cringe right? haha I'm out of ideas now.