Chapter 3; JK's announcement

Chapter3;

The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.

Hyera POV;

Thanks to the Red velvet members, I feel so happy now. I brought them to my house and introduced them to my siblings.

"Hyera, Who are they?" I smiled at my sister.

"They are my new friends."

Then my sister told them to sit and told them to eat.

"Your sister is so nice!" Hani said while munching her food.

"Say thank you to your sister Hyera!" Hannah said.

Yoona made the sign good to me.

While Soojin ate her food peacefully.

After we've finished eating, Soojin suggested that after this we go to the shopping mall.

We all agreed with her.

They borrowed my clothes because they didn't have extra.

After we finished changing, I told them that I volunteered to drive them there.

"Hyera, how old are you?" Yoona asked me.

I told them that I'm 18 years old.

They were shocked and said that I'm the oldest among them.

Now, they call me unnie because I'm the oldest among them.

The youngest is Hani. I'm so grateful to have them.

Okay, now we are already here.

"Hyera Unnie, let's go to the clothes section!" Yoona told me to follow her there.

She bought lots of casual dresses.

While Soojin bought Hoodies and casual clothes.

Hani and Hannah were busy picking the dresses, casual and hoodies. Oh my god , They bought lots of things.

"Guys, why do you buy so many things?" I curiously asked them.

"Oh we need to practice our dancing later for our audition next month, you want to join? Because I know you are in the dancing and singing club. Don't try to deny it." Soojin told me.

"Yeah, I joined that club. But for an audition? Which entertainment tho?" I asked again.

"SM Entertainment" I'm speechless. Wow, If I join I could meet TVXQ wow, wow.

"You wanna Join us?" Soojin said.

"Please , Join us" Hani gave me the puppy eyes.

"Okay okay, I will Join." Now , I need to buy casual clothes, hoodies and dresses.

After we bought the clothes we went to the makeup and shoes sections.

"Okay , now we need to eat," Yoona told us.

"YES, FOO-" Hani said out loud and Hannah covered her mouth.

We go to the restaurant and order something.

"We want 3 rolls of Kimbap, 2 spaghetti, 2 Carbonara and 1 plate of tteokbokki. Also 1 orange juice, 1 carrot juice, 3 strawberry juices. Thank you" we ordered our food and drink.

While waiting for that. We talked about our lives. I told them that Jungkook likes Lisa. They told me to be patient.

"Hyera?" I looked at my back and saw Namjoon and the other members of BTS.

"Hey, Joon. What are you doing here?" Why the fuck I asked him that question. Of course they come here to eat. Aigoo Hyera. "We're here to eat." I nodded my head.

"You can Join us" Soojin said to the members of BTS. "Sure~" Suga smiled and showed his gummy smile. I saw Taehyung and Jimin looking at Hani and Yoona while Jin was talking with Hannah.

"I'm sorry we're late" I heard someone say it and I looked at the person. The person is Jeon Jungkook and Lisa and Jennie.

Jungkook and Lisa were holding hands. Are they dating already? Ouch!

"Hey, come Kookie sit with us," Namjoon said. Since our food comes first. I only eat a bite of tteokbokki. It hurts to see Jungkook and Lisa.

"Anyway Hyera, Who are they?" Jungkook asked me. "They are my new best friends. Red Velvet, and I'm their new members" I told them.

"Hi, we are red velvet. I'm Yoona, I'm Soojin, I'm Hannah and I'm Hani. They introduced their names.

"Hi, we are BTS. I'm Namjoon, I'm Jin, Suga, I'm your hope your my hope and I'm J-hope. I'm Jimin, I'm V , I'm Jungkook."

When Jungkook introduced his name, all my red velvet members rolled their eyes. Then Lisa and Jennie introduced their names.

"Hey Hani, can we be friends?" V asked and wink at her. Hani blushed and nodded her head.

"Yoona , you want to go out with me next time?" Jimin asks while licking his lips. Yoona blushed and said "sure"

"Hannah, you want to try at the new restaurant tomorrow, Also I want to know about you" Jin said and Hannah was shocked but she agreed.

"Hey Soo to the Jin, you want to go to the cinema with me? I will pay for you" Suga asked Soojin. At first Soojin refused but Suga kept on pursuing her then she agreed too.

"Hey Guys, I have an announcement," Jungkook announced. "What is it, Kook?" Namjoon stated. " I want to announce that Lisa and I are dating," Jungkook said while kissing her forehead.

OUCH OUCH OUCH , I hold my tears. The Red Velvet members were looking at me and I gave them I'm okay face.

"Congratulations Kookie , I'm so happy for you. Anyway guys , I need to go now. We have to practice our dancing for the audition" I said to them while holding my tears.

"Wow, goodluck girls! All the best!" They said,

"I'm happy for you Hyera" Lisa said and gave me a fake smile.

I know your fake Lisa. I just remembered that I have a bad past with you.

I went outside with the red velvet. I started to cry.

Hannah hugged me and said "Don't worry , you have us!" I cried again. "It hurts, It hurts very very hurt!" I said while crying.

"I have a bad past with her," I told them. "What is it?" They're curious. "I'm sorry , I'm not ready to tell you guys" They nodded and Soojin will drive us home.

Soojin POV;

I will investigate her past. I don't want her hurt anymore. I feel so sorry about her. I will contact someone later.

Well to be honest, we Red Velvet are not only students or trainees or anything but we are also part of Mafia.

I know about Lalisa and Jennie too. They are also part of a Mafia called Blackpink. BTS Too.

Wait and see guys , I will take revenge on you blackpink.

You made us suffer in the past too and now you make our new best friend hurt! Wait and see bitch.

~To be continued~

Hope you guys like this chapter!! This story is about kpop groups, mafia and more.

If you want to know, please read this book until the end of the chapter.

I will publish the next chapter tomorrow!!

Thank you for reading!!