16; I need U

Chapter 16;

Hyera POV;

We waited for Jungkook's result. I keep on crying. Namjoon oppa hugged me and told me to calm down. The doctor came to us.

"So for now, Mr. Jeon is in good condition. We succeed in pulling out the bullet from his chest. He needs to rest and eat healthy. You may visit him," We smiled at the Doctor and I went to his room.

He looks peaceful there. His face was very pale. Please wake up Kookie. I need U.

"Only one person can stay here, the rest can go home now," The nurse told us. They bid me a goodbye and told me to take care of myself.

They went home and I felt so lonely here. I intertwined our hands.

"Please wake up soon Kookie. I really wanna tell you something. I need U Kookie," I cried until I drifted to sleep.

Jungkook POV;

To be honest, I have already been awake since they came to my room. I just pretend to be asleep so that they won't know that I'm awake already.

I felt bad for lying to Hyera that I'm still not awake. She intertwined our hands.

"Please wake up soon Kookie. I really wanna tell you something. I need U Kookie," She cried until she drifted to sleep.

I sat down and caressed her hair. I thought she doesn't care about me.

I kept on caressing her hair and she slowly woke up. "K-Kookie?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded.

She immediately woke up and hugged me. "Are you okay? Are there any parts of your body that hurts? You want me to call the doctors? You want-" I pulled her and kissed her lips.

She was shocked and blushed. "Stop asking too many questions. I don't know which question I should answer first since you asked many,"

She lowered her head and pouted.

I pinched her cheeks and she hit me repeatedly. "Aw Aw, It hurts!" She stopped hitting and asked me which part was hurting.

Hyera POV;

I asked him which part was hurting but he pointed to his lips. I glared at him. "No," He gave me his puppy eyes and I just can't handle it! I pecked his lips and he smiled. I told him to sleep because it's already late at night.

When he had already fallen asleep, I went to the nearest couch and slept there. I will tell him tomorrow.

The Next Day;

The doctor said that Jungkook will be discharged today after he checks everything on him. I waited for the doctor while I put all of his belongings in my car.

All the BTS and ReVe were waiting at home. I waited for him and he took his medicines.

"Make sure he eat it," I looked at him and he make the face 'I don't want to eat this fucking medicines'

I thanked the nurse and we went to the car. He told me to go to the nearby Park. I parked my car and we went outside. "You want Ice cream?" I nodded my head and he went to the Ice cream sections.

He gave me chocolate Ice cream and we sat on the bench.

"Hyera, Can I ask you something?" I looked at him and asked him what.

"Do you have someone in your heart?" He looked at me with a serious face.

"Yes, I do have someone in my heart," He nodded and looked down.