Chapter 8; Sweet Moments

Chapter 8;

Hyera POV;

"Good morning," Eunwoo sat beside my bed and smiled at me. I smiled at him too. "Good morning Eunwoo," I pinch his cheeks. He blushed.

"You want to eat?" I nodded my head.

He takes a full spoon of soup and feeds me. "Say AAAaaaAaa" I open my mouth and he eats the soup.

Aigoo Eunwoo.

He takes a half spoon of rice and soup then this time he feeds me.

Then he eats too but using the spoon I used earlier. Did we just indirectly kiss? Omgeee. I blush hard.

"Why are you blushing Hyera?" Eunwoo asked me and I choked.

He gave me water and caressed my back.

"Be careful next time Jagi!" Jagi? Omgeeeeeee he called me Jagi?!

'Knocked Knocked

I looked at the door and saw Red Velvet and BTS.

Jungkook looked at me and I ignored him.

Oh I just remembered , Where is Lisa? Probably kill innocent people since she's mafia right.

"H-Hyera," Jungkook called my name.

I just looked at him and Eunwoo held my hand.

"Can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked me softly.

I told Eunwoo and the others to get out first.

"Are you okay with this Hyera?" Hannah asked me.

I nodded to her and smiled. They told me to just scream if he did something.

I nodded again and they went out.

"Hyera, I'm sorry for slapping you that day. I don't know why I did that. It's just that I don't want Lisa to be hurt. I know you're hurt too. Since she's my girlfriend yeah, I have to protect her and love her, I'm sorry Hyera. Can we be friends again?" Jungkook told me and asked me.

"I'm not sure Jungkook , you hurt me. You don't believe me. I- I don't know Kook I just-" Jungkook put his finger on my lips.

"It's okay , I understand," He looked down.

"I give you a second chance but if you mess up again, I will not forgive you!" I said sternly to him.

He nodded and hugged me.

God, please Jeon Jungkook don't make me fall for you again!

I told Jungkook to call the others to come in.

"Hyera, next week we have a competition at the school!" Yoona told me happily.

"What competition?" I asked them.

"Singing and dancing competitions whether solo, duo or group," Namjoon explained.

"Oh, Can we join?" I asked the Red Velvet members.

"Of course!" Yoona clapped her hands.

"Aigoo jagi, why are you so excited?" Jimin asked her.

"Shut up Jiminie, Just mind about your own group,"

Aigoo Yoona, you're so harsh. Jimin pouted and Yoona pecked his lips. Jimin smiled and pinched her nose.