Chapter 4; Lisa's true colours

Chapter 4;

The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained....

Namjoon POV;

I know Hyera likes Jungkook, I can see it from her eyes earlier. She held her tears when Jungkook announced that he is dating Lisa.

To be honest, I don't like Lisa. I know she is part of blackpink.

Only Jungkook doesn't know about Lisa yet. We already know that she killed our CEO and that we treat him like a father. She steals all the money and kills innocent people.

Wait and see Lisa, your little secret will be revealed. Even Jennie is part of blackpink. Lisa paid her to be friends with Hyera.

Thanks to the Red Velvet for helping Hyera.

Back to Hyera POV;

I look at the wall and think about it earlier.

They are dating now, I don't know what I should do.

Day after day, my feelings towards him are increasing. It really hurt.

Why Lisa, Why? What have I done to you until you hate me so much! I have treated you like my sister since our childhood Lisa.

You have everything in the past.

Even my own parents gave you everything! Me? NOTHING! WHY LISA? YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING!

Everyone loves you Liss, but me? No one.

I cried again and again until I drifted into sleep.

The next morning;

"Heyy, wake up!" Someone pulled my blanket. "Aishh 5 more minutes" Then someone took my teddy bear away.

Ughhh who the fuck is this.

Then I saw my red velvet members.

"Aigoo, what are you guys doing here?" I immediately sat down and asked them.

"We are here to pick you~" Hani said. Aigoo, so sweet of them.

I ran to the bathroom and got ready.

No one POV;

When Hyera is busy getting ready, The other Red Velvet are waiting for her.

Hyera's sister told them to eat first before going to the school.

"HYERA! PPALI COME DOWN!" Her sister shouted from downstairs.

"Ok ok ok ok" she said and ate some breakfast.

"Bye unnie!! See you again!" Hani said to Hyera's sister. Hyera's sister chuckled because she's funny and also hyperactive.

This time, Soojin drove them to the school.

Back to Hyera POV;

At school;

"Guys, I want to go to the toilet. Wait for me at the class!" I said and rushed to the toilet.

After I've done, I washed my hands and heard someone.

"Well, well, look at here. Hyera. Long time no see Hyera" I looked beside me and saw Lisa.

"What again Lisa?" I said and was annoyed.

"Stay away from Jungkook please, He's mine!" She said to me,