Part 2 that's my boss

“Ya so you can start straight away?” Preeti was adamant to get her on board as soon possible, if only Preeti would let Naira get a word in edge way..

"Oh Siya you haven’t even met her yet, but I’m sure she will like you, she’s quite a friendly baby” Naira smiled, Preeti looked ahead

“wait here he comes your second boss me being the first of course..” 

‘Wow this is just great I’ve got a job now and I don’t need hand outs from anyone finally I will be able to provide for my family'

“just excuse me for a minute” Preeti went across the kitchen and yelled to Ramu to  get malik some water he has just come from a long business trip. Naira stood on her own in the hall, dwelling in her own thoughts.. Preeti ma'am seems nice her husband too must be a uncle type in his 40’s  I guess’ she was in her own thoughts..  

“Listen someone I want you to meet.. come” she waved to her husband in front who was about to take  the stairs..

“yeah wait I will just get changed and come.. he replied.

“no that can wait.. I’ve got a babysitter for Siya, come meet her first.” He nodded, he put his suitcase down and came walking in their direction.. He walked,  he saw the young girl from the back in a blue salvar he was standing opposite to Preeti, he came with his hands in his pocket and stood in-between at an angle.   

"Ya dear this is your 2nd boss” said Preeti

Naira turned her head to the side with the same thought her husband must be 40.. or somewhat old.. but her mind did a complete u turn.  

“Hi Naira?..  I’m Kartik. pleasure to meet you.. he out stretched his hand to hers. she was lost for words she didn’t think that who she will be working for would be so young and so good looking.. Kartik looked at her, why wasn’t she shaking his hand, she looked at him in wonder instead she greeted him with a “namaste” and Kartik gave her a amused look..

'stupid.. idiot what are you doing.. what’s wrong with .. you should’ve shaken his hand..  her mind scolded her, now quickly grab his hand and shake it.. Kartik took his hand away

‘too late..’ he took his hand away, her mind mocked her. Naira what’s wrong get a hold of yourself you’re here because of a job.. which you need badly focus!

“ok um namaste I guess” he greeted and then chuckled.

“your making her nervous Kartik stop it” Preeti scolded him.

“anyway where is the star of the show..” Kartik looked around he couldn’t see Siya anywhere.

“she is asleep” said Preeti

“anyways, I was just asking Naira when she can start.. today is good for me, in fact right now"

“now um..” Naira was a little lost.. she hadn’t even had lunch, she was already rushing around today, she really didn’t have the energy to babysit, tomorrow would be better…

“yeah so its decided..  Naira couldn’t refuse she needed this job.. Kartik looked at her and something told him she wasn’t ready to start today..

“Preeti today it’s not necessary, she maybe having other plans..  Naira didn’t expect Kartik sir to comment at all but he surprised her. Preeti pretended she didn’t hear and looked over to the other side  “oh look she’s awake Siya..” Ramu their house servant he had Siya in his arms.

“baby ko yaha le avo”  Ramu came to her and she took her from him.

“Siya my precious.. look this is Naira.. she gave Siya to Naira..