Part 59 Intimacy ♥️(semi mature)

"sure na?" she nodded "yes" he pushed her night dress up and kneeld up he saw her under garments he she felt his hands remove them her breathing quicken when she felt him spread her legs he felt hard just seeing her pussy although he controlled himself. There were no words spoken he came above her and kissed neck and whispered in her ear "my sexy Sherni" he said in a husky tone and touched her there "hmm" she sighed as he rubbed her softly

"How does that feel?" He asked added slight pressure near her clit "nice" she said then held his waist with one hand. "and now" he said and then softly pinched her clit. "Ahh" she moaned he then slowly inserted his finger "shall I keep going?" He asked fingering her more.

"Ye-yes" she replied in pleasure he came close and took her lower lip into his mouth he gently sucked it and inserted another finger her moans increased and he quickened his pace.

"Kartik ahh" she moaned breaking the kiss she didn't know what was happening but she was liking his actions in flow he removed her nightdress and kissed her boobs at the same time he was fingering her, Naira was consumed with pleasure from her husband, and felt an amazing feeling she didn't come the virgin in her was still experiencing this new found feeling. Kartik saw her relax and realised the moment has passed her,he withdrew his fingers. He withdrew his mouth from her boobs and came above her again her eyes opened slightly when she felt him kiss her forehead.

"That's all for today" he said he looked at her face she put her lips on his looping his neck they kissed it was passionate yet sweet. "Can I see you without your um underwear?" She asked Kartik didn't expect this question Hmm not as shy as she makes out he blushed alittle.

"Sweetheart I um I am a big boy down there so um.." Naira blushed seeing her mendak is shy.

"Oh at your pace then" she said turning on her side.

"Hey I don't have a pace" he said turning her back

"Mendak it's ok my shy virgin" she giggled after saying that comment, she pushed her night dress down again and lifted the straps back on.

"Mein shy virgin?" She nodded "yah"

"Babe the truth is if I show you then I um don't think I would be able to control.. and um tonight I am not equipped to.. and without these things it will pain you.. she cut his sentence of by placing her lips on his.

"Thank you Kartik for being so concerned for me"

"I love you sugarcup" he kissed her lip

"I loveee my mendak" she said  and then holding each other they fell asleep.

*
The next morning Kaira were sleeping in each others arms, till a knock came on the door.

"Kartik beta dadi.. Kartik and Naira listened to the message.

"Naira needs to do a Puja" said Sangam. Naira got out of bed.

 "being her 1st day dadi told to pass the message beta sorry to disturb"

"Sangam aunty I will send her in a few minutes" Naira got up and went straight in the washroom. Kartik sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Kartik mujhe college jana hai" Kartik got up and came to her

"Baad mein chali ja I'll drop you off" he said

"Dadi ke samne what shall I wear?" she panicked walking into the walk in closet and went to her suitcase which was sitting on the stool  she started going through her clothes but felt it was all too down market. "There is nothing decent in here!" She said closing it.

"Baby come here" he said turning his panicked wife.

"Dadi isn't like that" he said holding her arms "when has she ever judged you..hmm?"